What this team needs is Heart!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What this team needs is Heart!!

Dedicated to themole...

carrot20top-1.jpg

I believe that the team needs heart on offense, the defense has alot of heart (Thomas, Seau, Taylor ) THIS year the better have the heart to win a 60 minute game instead of 45minutes

Heart is one thing, but I think they need to get a bit meaner. Maybe throw in some dirty late hits now and then to keep the teams in check. Remember, you're only breaking the rules when you get caught. Just ask the Patriots ;)

Clump- I've never poked fun at you or the Bills. If your comment was funny, or clever, then I'd say bring it on. Just saying it's tired is all.

I submit there should be a rule. If your team gets sweeped you can not make fun of that team until things change. Do I get a second.

Originally posted by chrisinak
I submit there should be a rule. If your team gets sweeped you can not make fun of that team until things change. Do I get a second.

You get my second on that! It's only fitting that we conduct ourselves as sportsman and show respect where respect is due.

Eat that crow when the eating of crow is due. Fortunately...for us we feed a little higher on the food chain than CROW. Pheasant....anyone!:D

Back
Top Bottom