What time do you wake up on gameday? (eastern time) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What time do you wake up on gameday? (eastern time)

What time do you usually wake up on gameday

• Before 7 am

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 8-9 AM

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • 10-11 AM

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • 12 PM

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Right before kickoff!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Just wondering what time other fellow dolfans wake up on game day

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Usually around 12 so I can watch pregame and then the game. I hate getting up early on Sunday and not having anything to do and gametime being so far away.

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
watch espn from 11-12 cbs gameday from 21-1 and then the game or do something else until game time if we have a late game or watch a devision rivals game hoping they lose

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
If its a home game I'm up before 7. Get my Dunkin Donuts coffe and about 6 bags of ice from Winn Dixie and any last minute things we may have forgotten. Meet at my brother's house where we load up the 4-Runner with the food and plenty of adult beverages, tv, tables and chairs. On the turnpike no later than 815.

On away games? It depends on what I did the night before. :beerbang:

Always in time to see the entire game.

#84Fan4Life

Starter
Reaction score
I'm usually up around 9:30-10:30 . I hate getting up any earlier because then it feels like it takes all day for the game to start.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I usally wake up about somewhere at 9.

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
I wake up at NOON. West coast time 9am. I roll out bed onto the couch then at 10pm I roll off the couch into bed.

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
:beerbang: :beerbang:

Wow. From the looks of it, I got a hell of a BUZZZZZZ going by the time most of you get up!!!:rawk:

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Well lets see Saturday night (into Sunday morning) I probably stay up until 2 or 3 A.M. usually reviewing my football picks of the week. I normally tend to wake up around 8-9 AM (Eastern time) on my own just from the anticipation of NFL. Then I start watching pre-games shows, NFL Network, ESPN, CBS, Fox... the works.

DaMessiah13

Success will be the Best Revenge
Reaction score
In the parking lot at Dolphin's Stadium by 8am that means up by 6:30am... gone many a game w/o a wink of sleep. From there I usaually drink, eat(breakfast and lunch), pre-game nap. And go in at 12:15-12:30 to see kicker and punter. I LOVE this SHHHH....

Away games up at 11 to watch ESPN untill game time and watch NFL Sunday Ticket (3 tv's 1 is for PS2).

Top Bottom