What to do with your #34 jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What to do with your #34 jersey?

Kamikaze

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
While a mass sacrifice of Ricky Williams jerseys in a fire pit to the football gods will make some of us feel better, it's just a waste of what would otherwise be perfectly good clothing. The same goes for simply leaving it stowed away somewhere, never to be worn again.

Here's an idea...

Take your #34 jersey to your local Goodwill or preferred charity organization and donate it. Some people need all the clothes they can get.

Of course, it is your jersey, so do as you wish with it. I thought I'd just throw out some alternatives.

I'm not into rituals. I just threw mine in the garbage. I had a poster too. I ripped it down and threw it out.

IF I decide to get rid of mine, I will donate it to the local mission.

I wouldn't even donate it. I don't want some kid, poor or not, wearing a quitter's shirt.

David said:
I wouldn't even donate it. I don't want some kid, poor or not, wearing a quitter's shirt.

I think a poor person would care more about the warmth said article of clothing provides, than what is printed on it. Whatever floats your boat, though.

No! dont burn it! just have the name removed and put in "QUITTER" on the back and wear it to every game!

Rags.

I will use his jersey for a gun rag. Oil it up nicely and wipe my pistol down with it. The throw it away. That is it what it all it is good for.:confused:

Burn it. Bury it. Use it to pick up your dogs turd. Just do not display it!

Kamikaze said:
Here's an idea...

Take your #34 jersey to your local Goodwill or preferred charity organization and donate it. Some people need all the clothes they can get.

I just had a funny thought of all the fans getting even by having every Bum, Hobo, and Wino in South Florida walk around in a Ricky Williams jersey. :lol:

Then again, I'm not sure if that's fair to the Bums, Hobos, and Winos.

I'm collecting jerseys and selling them at AA meetings. (The drunks don't watch Sportscenter) :D

burn it! but make sure that you pack it up with some weed first, in true pricky williams style.

Thanks for making me laugh at at time like this. I do not think that even the street people would wear anything Ricky Williams.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom