What to do with your #34 jersey? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What to do with your #34 jersey?

Bwaaaaah

I was looking for something to wear to the Bills and Dolphins game. Anybody who's interested in selling their jersey, I would be happy to buy an x-large from someone.

To say you guys are having a remarkable offseaon would be an understatement!

Bills2SB said:
I was looking for something to wear to the Bills and Dolphins game. Anybody who's interested in selling their jersey, I would be happy to buy an x-large from someone.

To say you guys are having a remarkable offseaon would be an understatement!

Any Bills fan that would EVER wear orange and teal does not deserve to be called a Bills fan. :shakeno: :fire:

Kamikaze said:
While a mass sacrifice of Ricky Williams jerseys in a fire pit to the football gods will make some of us feel better, it's just a waste of what would otherwise be perfectly good clothing. The same goes for simply leaving it stowed away somewhere, never to be worn again.

Here's an idea...

Take your #34 jersey to your local Goodwill or preferred charity organization and donate it. Some people need all the clothes they can get.

Of course, it is your jersey, so do as you wish with it. I thought I'd just throw out some alternatives.

I'm taking one of mine down to Champs Sports and having them put an "IS GAY" after his name.

I don't think donating it would be wise. If some bum wears a Ricky Williams jersey in Miami, he'll probably get shot or beaten up. :lol: Plus it'd be an insult to them. As for alternatives to burning, I say we all gather a lotta people's Ricky jersey's, write "Pot-Smoking Traitor and Coward" and throw them off a plane over Jamacia...

I think you guys should all find out what Ricky's moms address is, and mail them all to her.

She is probably the only person in America who would even want the things at this point.

Mike32282 said:
Any Bills fan that would EVER wear orange and teal does not deserve to be called a Bills fan. :shakeno: :fire:

I am QUITE sure he is planning to do something not so nice to the jersey before wearing it to the game.

dolfan87 said:
I am QUITE sure he is planning to do something not so nice to the jersey before wearing it to the game.

But still...just putting on those colors is just wrong. :shakeno: :fire:

Mike32282 said:
But still...just putting on those colors is just wrong. :shakeno: :fire:

Lots of wimp Bills and Jets fans used to do this at Joe Robbie. Wearing their colors underneath a fins jersey.

ripped down 2 posters and the covers off my season schedules not sure about the jerseys yet. damn i just bought another one too !!

Personally, I like the idea of putting QUITTER on the back of the jersey and wearing it.:fire:
Seems like justice to me.

Eh, if I wore it, I would also wear a black arm band. But probably it will just stay in the closet. It will just be the Sam Madison jersey from now on

Back
Top Bottom