what were everyones expectations last year before ricky left | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what were everyones expectations last year before ricky left

I was thinking 9-7 primarilly due to the co-ordinater fiasco and an O-line featuring Mckinney and St Clair (who was better than i expected in the end) then when Ricky left and Boston got hurt i figured 7-9 no worse than 6-10

Wanny was coach so all I expected froim him was a mediocer season...

I was expecting the playoffs, although Iwas worried w/ the QB situation berore Ricky left. When he did leave honestly I expected 2 - 14

Honestly not much better than previous years. With Wanny running things maybe even worse then previous. Because if not already the players would have lost respect for him. We had no direction with Wanny. Thank you Ricky for all that you did. Because as long as we had a winning record Wanny would still be here. We had no O-line no QB and the way things were going we would have had no draft picks.

Honestly, I was more pissed off when we went 8-8 in 96. After all the trash that happened to us over the offseason and knowing that Wanny was coaching, my expectations dropped considerably. I was just happy to see that many still played with a lot of heart and put up a fight in most of the losses, which made the few wins we got that much sweeter.

Back
Top Bottom