What Will Bb Try To Hit Us With? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Will Bb Try To Hit Us With?

I think once the Pats realize they wont make the final 4 this season and this very well may be the game......they will crumble ugly.

Enjoy the demise of the Pats, it's pretty close.

I see Gordon's name a lot in this thread but maybe you forgot about Phillip Dorsett who is one of the fastest receivers in the league.
It takes more than speed to be a great receiver. Dorsett is not a great receiver. He's a #4 jag.

He's inarguably a great coach, as far as scheme, and putting players is position to succeed.

Father time is undefeated though. Neither BB, or TB are as sharp as they once were. Make no mistake. Neither will go down easily.

I think our "team" is superior.
I think we are considerably faster.
I think our offense is better than their D.

If our D can hold their own, we win.

stop the run and make dolphins pass

Seems to me, regardless of scheme, BB is smart enough to know he needs a deep safety to respect Miami's speed. Stopping the run and having a deep safety invites short and intermediate routes and their LBs look slow. And I've only seen one half of one Pats game, but they couldn't set the edge. That's a lot of problems.
On the flip side, if BB attacks Miami's LBs and the run D is what fans saw against Oakland, this could be a high scoring game. I still think it will be Gase's gameplan and play-calling.

Seems to me, regardless of scheme, BB is smart enough to know he needs a deep safety to respect Miami's speed. Stopping the run and having a deep safety invites short and intermediate routes and their LBs look slow. And I've only seen one half of one Pats game, but they couldn't set the edge. That's a lot of problems.
On the flip side, if BB attacks Miami's LBs and the run D is what fans saw against Oakland, this could be a high scoring game. I still think it will be Gase's gameplan and play-calling.
that what I would try do if I was defense coach..stop run and blist thill17 from difference side of ball. I would make wr and adam beat me. if they cannot stop that N.E is going lose.

I see heavy involvement from James White in the passing game. BB knows teams are focusing on Gronk now, and while they don’t have many proven commodities amongst the WRs they still do have speed, with or without Gordon. I can see a lot of dummy deep routes from them against man coverage to give space to White against our LBs, peppered with quick WR screens, and when they finally force us to show a zone front or get a blown assignment they take their deep strikes. Kind of how they worked the Steelers in the season opener a few years ago, even though they don’t have the same bodies to make it work.

I see heavy involvement from James White in the passing game. BB knows teams are focusing on Gronk now, and while they don’t have many proven commodities amongst the WRs they still do have speed, with or without Gordon. I can see a lot of dummy deep routes from them against man coverage to give space to White against our LBs, peppered with quick WR screens, and when they finally force us to show a zone front or get a blown assignment they take their deep strikes. Kind of how they worked the Steelers in the season opener a few years ago, even though they don’t have the same bodies to make it work.

You just stole my thunder......a lot of underneath stuff to James White.....maybe through in a fake punt.

He will attack our 2 youngins @ LB 100%

But if we can have Reshard or TJ lurking I can definitely see a few intercept-able balls tomorrow

Underneath crossing attacks on our LBs coupled with isolating X with a single receiver and bunching the rest on the other side of the field.

On the flip side, Miami had better do the same thing to their LBs.

Minkah needs to have a big day.

Blitzes and Gronk.

Brady will spread it around, i rhibk Gronk will be key. He was beaten at the snap last game and made Brady look elsewhere.

So who will cover Gronk?
I would double team him like Detroit did. Let the other players beat you

Back
Top Bottom