What will be our first shoe to fall? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will be our first shoe to fall?

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
To start our offseason moves. Honestly I have heard so much about Bullygate I want to :puke: It seems that Martin and Incognito want let the story die. Either Martin is meeting with Ross or Incognito is destroying his car. I am ready to move on to some football moves. So with that what is your prediction for our first move? For me either Grimes will sign a deal or Martin gets moved either by release or trade. I can think of other moves like will Patterson restructure or be released or kept as is? I can't see us paying over 4 million on a player that will play 6 games. Will Matt Moore get released or traded? Will we resign one of our DT's or restructure Wallace? So many things need to happen. Hope something happens soon.

Tannehill breaks his leg playing a pick up basketball game

Or....we sign Grimes over the weekend.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we jump on Albert or Monroe as early as possible to start checking these O-line spots off our list.

To start our offseason moves. Honestly I have heard so much about Bullygate I want to :puke: It seems that Martin and Incognito want let the story die. Either Martin is meeting with Ross or Incognito is destroying his car. I am ready to move on to some football moves. So with that what is your prediction for our first move? For me either Grimes will sign a deal or Martin gets moved either by release or trade. I can think of other moves like will Patterson restructure or be released or kept as is? I can't see us paying over 4 million on a player that will play 6 games. Will Matt Moore get released or traded? Will we resign one of our DT's or restructure Wallace? So many things need to happen. Hope something happens soon.

It appears that Grimes is the only one we are trying to get a deal worked out on, and IMO that seems 50-50. From what I have read, Hickey is telling our FA's that he is interested but, willing to let them try FA, and get back to me with offers.

I'm good with this approach for the FA's we have.

Diane Thomas - released
Starks - released
Clemmons - released
Patterson - released
Matt Moore - resigned and then traded
Grimes - signed
Solai - signed
Wallace - nothing happens

We lost both our shoes this past year, heck, we're naked. Now we have to start dressing and I hope it's locking down Grimes followed up by some creative GM moves in FA and the draft.

Diane Thomas - released
Starks - released
Clemmons - released
Patterson - released
Matt Moore - resigned and then traded
Grimes - signed

Solai - signed
Wallace - nothing happens

If big Paul and Starks wants big money release them both. They don't deserve it. They only guy who deserves a contract in my opinion is grimes.

Back
Top Bottom