What will we do at #55? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will we do at #55?

To clearly separate my text from his. Common thing to do in the absence of colors. Was not yelling, so no need for any conspiracy theories. Ps in my initial comments when I said "suck" it is an admittedly a somewhat glib way of me saying I did not like the pick. Would think people would understand that colloquialism. Of course there is a chance chop is a good NFL player. Impossible to know. But by the same token, of course there is a chance, statistically greater, that he turns out not to be a great pick. Personally I hated the pick. I am entitled to my opinion. I just call em like I see em. If I liked the pick I would not have been shy about saying so either.
Who do you like with 2nd pick?

Who do you like with 2nd pick?
well too late for that now they just made it.....
i will reserve my comments for the thread someone starts on him.
but i will say i dont like 2 players with the first two picks that are both developmental players and not ready for prime time.
i was hoping for guys that you could expect to be real contributors this year

Patrick Paul is our replacement for Armstead in 2025

well too late for that now they just made it.....
i will reserve my comments for the thread someone starts on him.
but i will say i dont like 2 players with the first two picks that are both developmental players and not ready for prime time.
i was hoping for guys that you could expect to be real contributors this year
I'm not big fan of Chop but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm not big fan of Chop but I hope I'm wrong.
me and you both.....of course there is a chance it works out. my bigger concern right now is the mosiac of the first 2 picks. neither seems ready to help this year. that would be fine for 3rd rounders and after that, but not round 1 and 2. and as far as developmental players we are still waiting for channing tindall, iggy never developed, cam smith, who knows. with high picks i like players ready to help now

Yes, Aaron Brewer from Tennessee. He's very athletic but also relatively light for a center. If Brewer comes good, that's great. If he doesn't, we have an alternate path for a key position. I guess I don't yet have the full confidence in Brewer, I've only seen some of the highlights. I felt that it was significant that the Titans having developed him, didn't offer the cash to keep him in Nashville.
Kind us like us and AVG. - LOL

I'll fly to your place and knock your old ass out too Ray! I'll hit a senior citizen!!

A swing and a miss and a mouth full of crap.
Just like so many posts around here. - LOL

The Marine Corps taught me better than that.

I loved "Pugel Stick" training. It was the first time in 6 or 7 weeks I could really go after someone else and physically beat the crap out of them, at least until the whistle blew. I found the wrapped and padded end of my Pugel Stick fit neatly between my opponent's football helmet and its face guard.

I also found out that "fighting dirty" was expected and approved of. I loved kicking the crap out of people and was actually pretty good at it. I still own a WW II vintage Enfield MK IV Rifle, but I found that shooting it accurately was a lot more fun.

My particular rifle shoots commercial ammo into less than 1" groups at 100 yards. I needed the help of a 25 power Rifle Scope, but I found that if I could see the target, I could hit the target. - LOL

Seriously, if you make it my way stop by. There is an outdoor shooting range 2 miles from my house, and it has rifle and pistol shooting areas. I'll supply the guns and ammo, but you must be legally allowed to shoot a weapon, or the range won't let you shoot. This is true for most shooting ranges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom