What will we do at #55? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will we do at #55?

Jamesw

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We went Edge at 21 (I think the Steelers took our preferred choice) which fills an immediate need while Chub/Phillips recover, and gives us a potential replacement if we choose to move on from one of them.
What will we do at #55?

We went Edge at 21 (I think the Steelers took our preferred choice) which fills an immediate need while Chub/Phillips recover, and gives us a potential replacement if we choose to move on from one of them.
What will we do at #55?

Would love Christian Hayes or Cooper Dejean.

Apparently we tried to move back up into the first … so maybe we move up in the second for a particular player.

Was happy with Edge in the first. Premium position and a need given injuries.

If first two rounds play out like this I’d be very happy

I don't have a MUST DRAFT player left... there are a few I like better than most here, but in general, I still think we need a lineman more than anything else.

I could be tempted by a tall WR or an elite CB, but I'm still trying to improve our line before I do anything else.

Keon Coleman or Ad. Mitchell would give me pause however. There are a few others, but either of these two could drive me off of a lineman.

My immediate choice here is probably Amegadjie or Sumataia... despite the spelling mishaps.

I'd find a way to move up and get Coop. Him and Chop will add enough juice to the defense to make it effective til we get our primary rushers back.

We need high end play makers from the draft. Nothing else.
A little overkill but I like it.

The more practical me says

Would love Christian Hayes or Cooper Dejean.

Apparently we tried to move back up into the first … so maybe we move up in the second for a particular player.

Was happy with Edge in the first. Premium position and a need given injuries.

If first two rounds play out like this I’d be very happy
Personally I think they were trying to move up for Worthy. If they are still trying to move up today then obviously they guy they wanted is still there.

If they don't get the best available IOL, then I take back everything good I ever said about Grier. I'm already on the edge of that now. I'm bloody furious.

Back
Top Bottom