What will we do at #55? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will we do at #55?

I'd like to go IOL assuming there is value left at 55. I won't get upset if a WR is best value and we go that route but my preference would be shoring up the line.

Following the way Grier pick’s players, we’ll probably trade up to pick a eichenberg type player because it’s the thing we do.
Dane Brugler has us taking Zach Frazier in his latest mock. Would be happy with that but I don't think he will be there.
whatever you or anyone says will be the pick just know it’s always the opposite

Dane Brugler has us taking Zach Frazier in his latest mock. Would be happy with that but I don't think he will be there.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a trade up today if there is someone they really like still on the board. We have some ammo next year to offer

According to ESPN OG Christain Haynes is the 38th BPA. We have pick 55 which is the 23rd selection in Round 2.

I would like to trade down and still get him and pick up a 4th in the process.

Some other favorites of mine in that range are.

S Cole Bishop

WR Troy Franklin

DT Ruke Orhorhoro

OL. We need endless help due to yearly injuries. At least get a dozen for the practice squad. No need to carry anyone else on the PS. Seriously.

People need to stop freaking out about the offensive line.

This is an offense designed the get the ball out lightning fast, they don't need to heavily invest in it.

View attachment 169544
Or it has to be lightning fast due to lack of blocking. Endless debate. The unknown is has the perceived lack of time caused Tua to occasionally miss the obvious or make a mistake? Unfortunately it's all hypothetical.

I legit think they could move up using 55 + 2025 3 if someone they covet falls into the 45’ish range. We have a plethora of early picks next year — 1, 2, 3, 3, 3.

If we stay put at 55…..

Troy Franklin
Christian Haynes
Cooper Beebe
JT Sanders (McDaniel apparently LOVES him)
Polk/McMillan
Zach Frazier
Roger Rosengarten

Don’t see JPJ, McConkey, Newton, Koolaid, etc. dropping that low and those are guys I think they’d be onto.

Would not be surprised if they take a safety like Bullard. We only have two safeties who can play, Poyer is 32 and a rental, and Holland is going to be looking for a massive pay day at a depreciated position. Barry alluded to potentially signing a vet guard after the draft, and OBJ is obviously on the way.

Bullard is excellent. Like Payton Wilson and Edgerrin Cooper I'm higher on him than my 41-75 grade may seem to indicate. Philosophically, I believe in signing LB's and S's in FA, because experience is important at those positions, and they're relatively cheap.

But I think all those guys are studs.

Back
Top Bottom