What will we do.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will we do....

kill ourselves.....

what if i win the lottery this week?

what if we go undefeated for the next 8 years?

what if.......

i just threw a scenario out there 126, its what we do on this board remember???

How would the line change?? Who would replace him at lt??

We have the possiblity of using St. Clair, McIntosh (when he returns), and the rook we drafted...kinda weak isn't it...

But Wade has to be better than last year, and with more options on offense, we won't have the 8 man fronts as much and can slide over Konrad or Lee (in two tight end sets) to help him out...

McIntosh is our best bet if he is back...he has played the position and is a big, big boy.

I just don't want to see the de about to kill feeley before he even gets a chance to set......like last year.

Wade Smith not improving significantly as we all expect is definetely realistic and can happen.

If it does, Miami is screwed.

Smith has put on 15 lbs. of muscle so far in the off-season. Tony WIse has to work with him very hard to make a man out of him so he doesn't get schooled again this year by the likes of Freney. Schools out and the kid has no choice but to improve his game. I have no doubt that he will. Having James next to him will help out.

I think Wade will be an above average LT this year. He is so much quicker and athletic than other LT's. I think he'll just be more of a finess tackle. He's never going too be Orlando Pace but he could be a Derrick Deese.

I guess you have to say St. Claire since he is the only healthy guy w/ NFL game exp. at LT. Mcintosh played LT for the bolts too.

I think some people are way too hard on Wade...He did pretty well last year, especially thrown in as a rookie and put up against some elite DE's but the only thing people seem to remember is that colts game...

Wade only had two games last season that can be considered bad games. Overall, for a guy who had played left tackle for only one season, he did a good job. He should have been sitting in his first year while he added weight and strength, but he was forced into action. He became a 1st team All-Rookie performer based on his play.

Basically, he gave up 6 sacks in two games against Freeney and Kearse. In the other 15 games he started, he gave up 6 sacks total. He will be better this year, but he still won't be as good as he is going to be. In two years time, Wade Smith will be a near Pro Bowl caliber left tackle.

Well guys Carey filled in for McKinnie a couple of years ago and can play anywhere on the line. IMO he's an option also McIntire was a LT at SD so he's most likely the top backup.

I have to say that we are in pretty good shape look at the depth

Smith Jones McKinney Jerman Carey
McIntosh Yates Hadnot Whitley Pape
Carey Hadnot Yates Pape McIntosh
Carey Yates

Nothing like some good competition to make players better. IMO this line will start slow but by mid season RW should be running wild. The key is reps. We need to pick a unit as quickly as possible and give the reps together.

Back
Top Bottom