what would you consider.....

cardsmadison

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
a good trading partner for the fins??

would you be happy with either both of MIN or SD 1st rounders? or would there have to be more thrown in??
 

JAREDMANN

Seau's Slut
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
canada
i think that is way more then what we will get, so ya i would take it
 

infiltrateib

TV Doctor
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Bay Area, CA
I'd take both of Minn's first-rounders in a heatbeat.

Just because realistically there is an 80%+ chance that one of the 3 Big RBs is there (and they're all separated by very little), and we could pay them 7th pick salary instead of 2nd. It'd be BETTER than picking at #2.

Then, with the #12 pick, we look at DJ/Merriman/Barron.

I think coming out of the first round with Caddy/Benson and Barron would be a huge, huge success. Then if we get a 2nd for Surtain and nab Baas, and use our 3rd on Shazor... oh man.
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,688
Reaction score
0
I like the San Diego picks best myself. 12th overall is still a good place...take Alex Barron or maybe Caddy if he's there and then a later pic for the BPA at that spot
 

jbond

Pro Bowler
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
2,072
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Melbourne, FL
and just what exactly do we have that Minn or SD would want for that high of a price?
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,688
Reaction score
0
infiltrateib said:
I'd take both of Minn's first-rounders in a heatbeat.

Just because realistically there is an 80%+ chance that one of the 3 Big RBs is there (and they're all separated by very little), and we could pay them 7th pick salary instead of 2nd. It'd be BETTER than picking at #2.

Then, with the #12 pick, we look at DJ/Merriman/Barron.

I think coming out of the first round with Caddy/Benson and Barron would be a huge, huge success. Then if we get a 2nd for Surtain and nab Baas, and use our 3rd on Shazor... oh man.


:roflmao: @your signature
 

Doktor Ivel

Hammered
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,690
Reaction score
0
Location
Varies From Day to Day
infiltrateib said:
I'd take both of Minn's first-rounders in a heatbeat.

Just because realistically there is an 80%+ chance that one of the 3 Big RBs is there (and they're all separated by very little), and we could pay them 7th pick salary instead of 2nd. It'd be BETTER than picking at #2.

Then, with the #12 pick, we look at DJ/Merriman/Barron.

I think coming out of the first round with Caddy/Benson and Barron would be a huge, huge success. Then if we get a 2nd for Surtain and nab Baas, and use our 3rd on Shazor... oh man.
is that brock forsey at age 6?:roflmao: :roflmao::lol:
 

4U2NV

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Vancouver, BC
jbond said:
and just what exactly do we have that Minn or SD would want for that high of a price?
Minnesota would love to put themselves in a position to take Braylon Edwards because I doubt he would be there at 7. If we traded with them we can easilly wind up getting a stud RB and then can look at taking somebody to help out our secondary with the other 1st rounder at 18.
 

cardsmadison

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
4U2NV said:
Minnesota would love to put themselves in a position to take Braylon Edwards because I doubt he would be there at 7. If we traded with them we can easilly wind up getting a stud RB and then can look at taking somebody to help out our secondary with the other 1st rounder at 18.

how bout S Brodney Pool with #18??
 

4U2NV

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Vancouver, BC
cardsmadison said:
how bout S Brodney Pool with #18??
That would be a great pick! Tebucky may only be here for this season only and Pool would definitely fill his shoes nicely should he leave after the year is done. If we don't take Pool at 18 my other choice would be Thomas Davis from Georgia who can play both S and OLB which is also an area we can look at addressing in this draft. Junior is on his last legs.
 
Top Bottom