What would you like to see on Finheaven? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you like to see on Finheaven?

are we ever going to get reputations points on this website and will findollars make a comeback?

I dont know the technical ins and outs of how to do this but just like when you log onto a franchise site and you type in your zip code and it shows you the nearest stores. I think it would be a nice service for people have a way to rate places to watch the games. A person looking for a decent Dolphins bar could type in thier zip code and have the nearest onest pop up on a map. click on one and reviews of the place could come up and mayabe a link to the places website if applicable. This could perhaps be a way for the site to find sponors to help you great people pay for this site. While were on the subject, ty to everyone here responsible for making and maintaining this site.

With the new and exciting changes in the works for Finheaven I thought it would be interesting to see what the fans would like to see here. So this is an unofficial thread to let the great Finheaven staff know the kinds of things we would like to see here on the best Dolphin fan site there is. I personally am looking forward to the return of the front page. It was a quick navigation tool to the entire site. So think of some things you would like to see here and post them. I'm sure if it can be done, the staff will make every effort to accommodate it. Be creative. After all their motto is "It's all about football and it's all about the fans" and we're the fans so let them know what we want. This will help insure Finheaven remains the best fan site out there.

Arcade would be nice again :up:

I would like to see credits reinstated. I loved those things and sometimes (regrettably) spammed a bit for them but I also contributed a bit too.

I would like to see credits reinstated. I loved those things and sometimes (regrettably) spammed a bit for them but I also contributed a bit too.
There were some glitches with the credit system, but we hope to fix the problems and get it back up and running.

can we make the forums more friendly to phones... such as alot of other websites do maybe make a m.finheaven forum?

Back
Top Bottom