What would you like to see on Finheaven? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you like to see on Finheaven?

can we make the forums more friendly to phones... such as alot of other websites do maybe make a m.finheaven forum?
I have verizon and I find FinHeaven very phone friendly. We eliminate all the avatars and sigs, so it is just the words with each post.

Yeah, I've got AT&T and the mobile version works just fine for me too.

I never knew this sticky was here until it popped up in tapatalk. So here is my suggestion.

I don't think non-Dolphin fans should be allowed to post in the main Dolphins forum. I think that everyone should have to pick their favorite team once they join, and then once they select a team it can't be changed unless a admin does it. Then set the main Dolphins for so it only accept Dolphins fans.

I know this sounds extreme, and probably won't happen, but I am just putting it out there. No harm in a suggestion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I never knew this sticky was here until it popped up in tapatalk. So here is my suggestion.

I don't think non-Dolphin fans should be allowed to post in the main Dolphins forum. I think that everyone should have to pick their favorite team once they join, and then once they select a team it can't be changed unless a admin does it. Then set the main Dolphins for so it only accept Dolphins fans.

I know this sounds extreme, and probably won't happen, but I am just putting it out there. No harm in a suggestion.

Hard to do because you would want to keep out a few dolphins fans out of the main board too...............lol

Hard to do because you would want to keep out a few dolphins fans out of the main board too...............lol
Very true. But at least they are Dolphins fans. I would rather put up with negative and irrational threads from a fellow Dolphins fan than have a rival team's troll posting and derailing the thread.

Need to relax the ladies lounge rules a bit! Nothin wrong with showing some titties

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, no. Allowing nudity in the ladies lounge prevents people from posting pictures in the first place. We couldn't use Image Shack links for a few months because of the ladies lounge. And as someone who makes graphics for members, I do not want that to happen.

Need to relax the ladies lounge rules a bit! Nothin wrong with showing some titties

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

At one time it was allowed but no longer. Shifty is right it cost us the use of Imageshack for awhile and also Matt wants this to be family friendly, there are kids that are members, we do not restrict the age limit of members.

There are pleanty of places to see titties on the net lol. I know, hahaaaaaaa.

Very true. But at least they are Dolphins fans. I would rather put up with negative and irrational threads from a fellow Dolphins fan than have a rival team's troll posting and derailing the thread.

Yeah, no. Allowing nudity in the ladies lounge prevents people from posting pictures in the first place. We couldn't use Image Shack links for a few months because of the ladies lounge. And as someone who makes graphics for members, I do not want that to happen.

we can't really limit the main board. I know I know it seems like there are a few bad apples that make us want to ban all non-dolphins fans, but seriously, when we rebooted everything back in 2008 we had a clear vision for the atmosphere we wanted in the main forum. We wanted an open forum where fans of all types could visit, and discuss football and the various other things finheaven allows as long as they follow the TOS. So like them or not, as long as they follow the tos they are welcome to post wherever and whenever.

Back
Top Bottom