What's A "Warning Point"??.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's A "Warning Point"??....

FiN.in.RI said:
Sensitive fella, huh?

Maybe I didn't want my record tainted for something as ticky-tack as posting in the wrong forum....

I'm sensitive because I feel like I was singled out, and made an example of in this process. If that's true or not we'll never know, but that's the way I feel. I can't win this war of words with the Finheaven Admin, I know that. But I'm sure as hell not going to bow down to something that I feel isn't a justifiable punishment{like simply posting in wrong forum}...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Just let it die bro. The point will expire in 30 days and your points will be clean, thats the cool thing about how this system is set up. Even if you get points for somthing minor if you keep you nose clean for little the points will soon expire and it all goes away. :wink:

A: Youre certianly not the first, or only member to recieve points.
B: They expire in 30 days
C: we've been down this road extensively since the system was introduced almost 2 weeks ago.
D: It's not a matter of "bowing down" it's a matter of following the TOS.
E: I think you've made your point...three threads created now, all because one of yours was moved?

BLITZKRIEG said:
Maybe I didn't want my record tainted for something as ticky-tack as posting in the wrong forum....

I'm sensitive because I feel like I was singled out, and made an example of in this process. If that's true or not we'll never know, but that's the way I feel. I can't win this war of words with the Finheaven Admin, I know that. But I'm sure as hell not going to bow down to something that I feel isn't a justifiable punishment{like simply posting in wrong forum}...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Let me see if this helps. You are not being singled out. I have a warning point that no one knew about untill now except for myself and the mod squad.
Second off and this is a lot more important. When you are on this sight you are not in public you are on private property as a guest. This is no different than if you come to visit me at my house.At my house I set the rules.If you wanted to come over and watch a game,have a few beers that's all cool.
If you want to smoke a joint.THAT AINT HAPENING. If you go to youre house and smoke pot that aint none of my business.But no one is smoking weed at my house. I pay the mortgage.I set the rules.
At youre house you pay the bills you make the rules. If and I don't know if you do or not but if you want to smoke something at youre house that is none of my business.

O.K. all this is pretty clear and simple right? right.

Now where we are at right now is not public property.
This is private property. It is owned by Andrew Tatum. He owns the domain www.finheaven.com He pays monthly hosting fees for the server that all this crap we post lives on. You are in some one elses home if you dont like the rules why do you keep coming here?
As far as youre atacks on infins goes he is one of the people that A.J. apointed to help run this sight. He is also the only person on this sight that I have personaly met and he is realy a pretty good guy and the fact that you are still able to come here and post at all proves that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you are a guest at some one elses home try to act like one.

Mines still better :wpat:

Blitz if this is such a problem how come you didn't settle this in a pm to admin, and take care of this one on one? Bro if you bring this up in a pm, it doesn't come accross the way some people are perceiving it. I hope that you can put this behind and move forward Bro.:wink: Enjoy the great family here on the board.:D

Blitz, I understand the principle for which you are fighting, but when it comes down to brass tacks, the points are a warning no one else sees. Your record isn't tainted, because no one else knows your point status.

Now if you want to argue specific offenses are not worth receiving points, I'm down with that, but the idea that points are, in themselves punishment doesn't hold much water for me.

Now of course, if you brought Lacuna Coil back into your signature, I'd be printing the "Free BLITZKRIEG" T-shirts as we speak. :evil: :lol:

DrAstroZoom said:
Blitz, I understand the principle for which you are fighting, but when it comes down to brass tacks, the points are a warning no one else sees. Your record isn't tainted, because no one else knows your point status.

Now if you want to argue specific offenses are not worth receiving points, I'm down with that, but the idea that points are, in themselves punishment doesn't hold much water for me.

Now of course, if you brought Lacuna Coil back into your signature, I'd be printing the "Free BLITZKRIEG" T-shirts as we speak. :evil: :lol:

:yes::yes::yes:

Back
Top Bottom