What's cooking? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's cooking?

I'm glad you asked. 😁😁😁

I made Beef Enchiladas yesterday. A Cabbage and Potato Soup today. And on Friday I tried a new recipe, I found on instagram, for Cajun Style Chicken Tenders.
Care to DM the recipe for the Cajun style Tenders? Or maybe a link?

I cook from the hip, without recipes. I may reference some recipes to get an idea as to what I need, but then I just wing it.

To me, a rub or marinade is easy. BBQ sauce seems more nuanced, and I never include catsup/ketchup in anything I make. If I could get a base that doesn't include catsup, then I'd start making/experimenting with BBQ sauce.
Check out old mule bbq sauce. The best there is.

With the London game.... we got spicy sausage patties going, with peppers and onions, small egg and cheese omelets, toasted hard rolls, to make breakfast sandwiches... and red potato home fries!!!
In home morning tailgate!!!

Gametime, we will prob just order pizza and wings, make some nachos???

This post got my culinary gears turning. I'm thinking of trying a one-pot wonder tonight – something that throws in all the flavor without a mountain of dishes.

This post got my culinary gears turning. I'm thinking of trying a one-pot wonder tonight – something that throws in all the flavor without a mountain of dishes.

Sheet pan dinners are my weeknight savior, but I'm also browsing Cookscrafter.com [Insert another recipe website you like] for inspiration. Lately, I've been craving something with a kick. Spicy sausage and veggie jambalaya sounds pretty tempting...

What are your go-to meals when you're short on time but still want something delicious? Share your secrets! I'm all for putting a healthy spin on comfort food classics, but I also love trying out exotic flavor combinations. Let's get creative and ditch the takeout menus tonight!

Back
Top Bottom