Whats going on here?? (threads moved) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats going on here?? (threads moved)

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Whats going on here??

What is with all the moving of threads as they are supposedly non dolphin related? You could always come to this forum and read interesting stuff about Dolphin related opponents and now theyre moving them? Rodney Harrison,Takeo Spikes,Chad Pennington all go out for the year but those threads are moved while threads about Philip Rivers (non Dolphin) and Bobby Taylor (non Dolphin) etc..etc. remain? Hmmm me thinks someone is getting thread moving happy. Ive always enjoyed threads about other teams injuries and problems as they will affect them when we play them. Just wondering what is up?!!?!?!! :fire:

Shouldn't this be moved to the questions/complaints forum?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

I warned you in your thread that got moved, and in a PM, but you had to take it here.

So take 24 off. Next time, whatever the subject, post it in the appropriate forum.

I think he had a point. Whenever one of our rivals goes down it is Dolphins related. A lot of people do not go to the other forums.

wpgfishfan said:
I think he had a point. Whenever one of our rivals goes down it is Dolphins related. A lot of people do not go to the other forums.

For stuff about the other teams in the Afc East and their players, the defaut forum is "Beast Of The AFC East" and the description for it is "You know the saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Discuss the Patriots, Jets and Bills here. NO SMACK."

You would think people that wanted to read about our rivals would look in there instead of a forum labeled for only Dolphin related stuff. Same would go for posting stuff on our rivals.

wpgfishfan said:

I to enjoyed reading threads about other teams in the main forum. Maybe someone complained that there were too many non-dolphin related threads in the Miami Dolphins forum. That or maybe NaboCane gets paid by each thread he moves. :lol:

The New Guy said:
I to enjoyed reading threads about other teams in the main forum. Maybe someone complained that there were too many non-dolphin related threads in the Miami Dolphins forum. That or maybe NaboCane gets paid by each thread he moves. :lol:

Believe me, my man, no one on staff gets paid. We all do what we do in a labor of love. Everyone should think about the next time they rip a mod or admin or columnist for what they do.

I know they don’t get paid, it was just a joke. I really do appreciate all the work that they do, and I love the site.

The New Guy said:
I know they don’t get paid, it was just a joke. I really do appreciate all the work that they do, and I love the site.

I know, but I've seen a lot of people get mad at mods and admins lately. The site has grown a lot and added some staff that need to be given time to perfect their work. But people assume that patrolling thousands of posts per day is easy and that everyone is out to get them. And it's not true.

wpgfishfan said:
no whenever one of our rivals go down, it is rivals related. Which means it belongs in the beast of the East forum, which is a forum made specifically for AFC EAST Rivals.

When it is a player conversation, it probably has a possibity of affecting Miami as a team, not for just one game. Ie Phillip rivers is a possible qb for miami to pickup next year, while stuff about chad pennington HAS no direct effect or even anything to do with our team until we play them again.

Is it a small line? yes. has it always been enforced? yes and no. Are we on top of our game right now and are enforcing the board rules? you better believe it.

I can’t imagine how much work is involved to keep this site running smooth. How many mods work for the site all together? Also, how did you end up working for the site? I know you must be very busy, so if you don’t have time to answer I completely understand.

The New Guy said:
I can’t imagine how much work is involved to keep this site running smooth. How many mods work for the site all together? Also, how did you end up working for the site? I know you must be very busy, so if you don’t have time to answer I completely understand.
roughly One Moderator per every 1000 registered users.

Wildbill3 said:
Are we on top of our game right now and are enforcing the board rules? you better believe it.

:club:

Seriously though, you guys are doing a great job with keeping forums clean and everything. Your little speech fired me up.

I'm out of here before I get in trouble ;)
:escape:

Back
Top Bottom