Whats going on here?? (threads moved) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats going on here?? (threads moved)

The threads regarding Pennington, Spikes, Fiedler or who ever is in regards to the Jets, Bills, and Patriots... thus it goes in the Beast of the East forum. Whereas, if it's in regards to a player that the Dolphins may sign or have been "eyeing" such as Brees, drafting Chris Leak / Lienhart are Dolphins related. I'll agree that it's a pretty thin line, but it can be decided after careful consideration.

Wildbill3 said:
Well this is a suggestion forum too.... so I suggest, I suggest, a beer.

bottled_sam_adams202-1.jpg

If everybody just posted anything they want in the Dolphins forum we wouldn't need any of the other forums....and if you don't use the other forums or visit them then it's your own fault that the other forums have no one in them.

PressCoverage said:
you think Sam Adams is the worst beer ever? ya :shakeno: ... perhaps you drink Corona?

anyhow, how is it that select threads like these survive and thrive for days in the main Dolphins forum then?:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=99766
What, I think Sam Adams sucks....you wanna convert me or something?

Yes, I like Corona....does that mean that I can't think Sam Adams is seal urine?

inFINSible said:
What, I think Sam Adams sucks....you wanna convert me or something?

Yes, I like Corona....does that mean that I can't think Sam Adams is seal urine?

funny, that's how i feel about Corona... any beer that needs fruit to suppliment the taste? ... fairly awful... snazzy advertising, however... oh, and the girls sure like it...

PressCoverage said:
funny, that's how i feel about Corona... any beer that needs fruit to suppliment the taste? ... fairly awful... snazzy advertising, however... oh, and the girls sure like it...
I drink Guiness too...can I be a beer snob now?

well, i mean... you were the one initiating beer snobbery.... i'd say you're already a member...

inFINSible said:
If everybody just posted anything they want in the Dolphins forum we wouldn't need any of the other forums....and if you don't use the other forums or visit them then it's your own fault that the other forums have no one in them.

Don't they do that already. Also, how the hell did this convert to a conversation over what beer is better?

Back
Top Bottom