What's going wrong | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going wrong

clajoie_7

Starter
Reaction score
What's going on here??? I feel like we are having a terrible offseason so far while other teams <Lions, Chicago, Baltimore, and Philly> are all making major moves. Hell Denver and Washington can't be overlooked either. It doesn't seem to me like we are getting the players to come to Miami the way other teams are. Maybe just a slight panic because of the offensive line woes and the lack of a qb upgrade but this doesn't feel like a good situation. God love the defense and if we don't sign a big OL than give Wally a good contract and let's move on. I don't know the last deal that fell through is kinda a snaping point since we keep cutting people and filling the voids with less talent. Somebody give me some good news about the Phins out there!!!

"Somebody give me some good news about the Phins out there!!!"

The phins are not the buffalo bills

"Somebody give me some good news about the Phins out there!!!"

We get to play the Bills twice this year.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
&quot;Somebody give me some good news about the Phins out there!!!&quot;

We get to play the Bills twice this year.
this might very well comeback as bad news for the fins.

Yep. I am sure you guys will do as well against the Bills as you did in 2002.

:lol:

did i miss something or did the bills think they got better by losing winfield and reuben brown, adding villarial and missing out on troy vincent?

probably just excited over the expected drafting of maurice clarett

Originally posted by baalworship
Yep. I am sure you guys will do as well against the Bills as you did in 2002.

:lol:

Maybe, or maybe it will be like 2000, 2001, and 2003.

Buffalo has doe nothing yet in free agency to make expectations higher then they were last year. I hardly think Buffalo fans should be talking about there team at all.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
did i miss something or did the bills think they got better by losing winfield and reuben brown, adding villarial and missing out on troy vincent?

probably just excited over the expected drafting of maurice clarett
just as excited as you guys will be when you take an inside linebacker or CB at #20

atleast oh who am i kidding there is no atleast people are probably saying well atleast you don't have the dolphins front office

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Buffalo has doe nothing yet in free agency to make expectations higher then they were last year. I hardly think Buffalo fans should be talking about there team at all.
FA?...no. Offseason?...Hell Yes!.

We got rid of our moron(s)....you kept yours. This last year taught us all the value of good coaching.

Back
Top Bottom