What's going wrong | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going wrong

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
did i miss something or did the bills think they got better by losing winfield and reuben brown, adding villarial and missing out on troy vincent?

probably just excited over the expected drafting of maurice clarett
Vincent hasn't signed with anyone yet and we are still in the mix. Even his agent says so.Get your facts straight. He may not like the offer we sent him but you are still wrong :lol:

Ruben Brown? Yeah. one of the leaders with the teams penalties. Bet you didn't know that. Nothing new.

Villarial? The majority seem to think he's a solid OL and a great pick-up. but what does tha majority know. They don't know anything like you do , just like the Vincent signing. :lol: Even some finfans wanted to see him here.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
just as excited as you guys will be when you take an inside linebacker or CB at #20

thatd be a good comeback if the majority of the board wasn't up in arms with those picks, we werent excited. whereas bills fan were haapy with mcgahee and defend the pick, we just try and find some sort of rational and hope it works out in the end, not happy about it.

That being said, we could use an ILB with zach getting old :)
but we already have the best trio of CBs in the NFL so thats out of the question, but hey you guys have nate clements, and, well he's good at least.

With the 13th pick, the Buffalo Bills select from Ohio State, Running Back Maurice Clarett!

Bills get foiled again by the "Cell Phone" Trick

Originally posted by BigFinFan
With the 13th pick, the Buffalo Bills select from Ohio State, Running Back Maurice Clarett!

:lol:

Originally posted by BigFinFan

WRONG! Clarett is healthy. We'll pass.

Originally posted by justafan
Vincent hasn't signed with anyone yet and we are still in the mix. Even his agent says so.Get your facts straight. He may not like the offer we sent him but you are still wrong :lol:

Ruben Brown? Yeah. one of the leaders with the teams penalties. Bet you didn't know that. Nothing new.

Villarial? The majority seem to think he's a solid OL and a great pick-up. but what does tha majority know. They don't know anything like you do , just like the Vincent signing. :lol: Even some finfans wanted to see him here.

i would have liked villarial here too, i didnt say he was bad, im just saying swapping him for reuben brown didnt make you significantly better. Basically the bills havent improved enough to claim that we wont continue to beat up on you next year. Aging eric moulds, unproven josh reed, statue at qb, one upgrade on the OL, loss in the secondary unless you manage to get vincent despite him meeting with other teams when you had him in town for a while.

that's all im saying, you can question our offseason moves all you want, but it would seem to me you have your own issues to worry about.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

i would have liked villarial here too, i didnt say he was bad, im just saying swapping him for reuben brown didnt make you significantly better. Basically the bills havent improved enough to claim that we wont continue to beat up on you next year. Aging eric moulds, unproven josh reed, statue at qb, one upgrade on the OL, loss in the secondary unless you manage to get vincent despite him meeting with other teams when you had him in town for a while.

that's all im saying, you can question our offseason moves all you want, but it would seem to me you have your own issues to worry about.
what about us missing on Vincent like you said?

Offseason just started. Unlike most threads here whining about what hasn't been done by the fins FO, we have faith in Donahoe and that Mcnally knows what he can do with what he's got with so far.

Stay tuned finfan, Bober is on his way to buffalo. Hopefully he signs. He's made it clear he wants to play for Mcnally again.

Offseason just started. Unlike most threads here whining about what hasn't been done by the fins FO, we have faith in Donahoe and that Mcnally knows what he can do with what he's got with so far.

Stay tuned finfan, Bober is on his way to buffalo. Hopefully he signs. He's made it clear he wants to play for Mcnally again.
Wait, you mean Bober's not going to be a fin?...forget it, he must suck than!

New Head Coach (Top 5 Offense 2 out of 3 years)
New Offensive Coordinator (ditto)
New Offensive Line Coach Best in Business
New QB coach Mad Genius, Sam Wyche (Joe Montana's QB coach)

The Bills have brought in a new braintrust to get the O rolling again. We already had the #2 Defense. We made changes and are looking forward to the season.

Originally posted by clajoie_7
What's going on here??? I feel like we are having a terrible offseason so far while other teams <Lions, Chicago, Baltimore, and Philly> are all making major moves. Hell Denver and Washington can't be overlooked either. It doesn't seem to me like we are getting the players to come to Miami the way other teams are. Maybe just a slight panic because of the offensive line woes and the lack of a qb upgrade but this doesn't feel like a good situation. God love the defense and if we don't sign a big OL than give Wally a good contract and let's move on. I don't know the last deal that fell through is kinda a snaping point since we keep cutting people and filling the voids with less talent. Somebody give me some good news about the Phins out there!!!

i do think you missed the boat on vincent and id be surprised if he signed there. Bober would be a good pickup, id like him to give us a visit as well, as for him about to sign, we'll weve had a lot of guys about to sign so ill wait til it's official. Woody was about to sign with you guys too according to all your reports he was the midnight signing the bills had this year. haha

As for mcnally, wasnt he with the giants last year? Living in NJ was forced to have them on one of our TVs with my bro and i can tell you their fans are begging for Gallery (though accorsi and coughlin want eli) since mcnally couldnt do much with what they had, basically he still needs the talent to work with.

the first post was posing a good question.

then the thread gets wrangled out of proportion b/c one bills fan answers it (and frankly with a funny answer). why does every thread that a bills fan participates in have to turn into a flame bills thread? especially when the bills fan's post was not really "bashing" dolphins. its stuff we say ourselves all the time.

more peace, less fighting!

Back
Top Bottom