What's the First Thing You Look for When Miami's Schedule is Released? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the First Thing You Look for When Miami's Schedule is Released?

What's the First Thing You Look For?

• How Many Prime Time Games Miami Has

Votes: 46 27.7%
  • Who Miami Plays Week 1

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • What Week Miami's BYE is.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • How Many SEP/OCT 1pm Home games Miami Has

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • When the Road Division Games are

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • How Many Cold December Games Miami Could Have

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • When Miami Plays in the Closest City to You

Votes: 20 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
For me I always go straight to when Miami has to play in BUF & NE and if it's in December it's a straight "DAMMIT, why am I not surprised?". Probably some curse words in there too if it's like that and BUF & NE don't come to Miami early in the season lol.

Well, when there are 3 division opponents from the north east with outdoor venues, your going to have that.

It depends...of course the weather does what it feels like but usually the later in December the worse it is...so when I spot NE or Buffalo in late December, yeah odds are its a snow game....but if they schedule them in November or early December then odds are its cold but no snow....

I really only care who they play the first week because that is the only game that matters in week one. You play them one at a time and it doesn’t matter to me how many prime time games they have or if the are playing at home or away.

Prime time games. Since I live out of market the amount of games televised I can watch is usually pretty limited and I have to watch on my computer.
Look into getting a Chromecast device. Put the stream on the big screen. Relatively cheap. I use mine all the time for movies, You Tube vids, etc.

Prime time games. Since I live out of market the amount of games televised I can watch is usually pretty limited and I have to watch on my computer.
I can understand why that is important to Dolphin fans who don’t live in South Florida. I guess putting up with the heat, humidity, and the hurricanes here in South Florida does have its rewards after all. At least we get all the games on local TV during the season.

Back
Top Bottom