Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own?

Fins347

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just signed up for E-Bay, mainly for the sports memoribila, so I was wondering:

What peice of Dolphins/Sports memoribilia that you own is your favorite?

Originally posted by Fins347
I just signed up for E-Bay, mainly for the sports memoribila, so I was wondering:

What peice of Dolphins/Sports memoribilia that you own is your favorite?

The original game day magazine of the 1985 superbowl between SF and the phins, 1984 Miami Dolphins yearbook (inaugural issue) and the original AFC Championship banner.

:D

Still have a few unopened 1972 undefeated Season, commemorative Doctor Pepper bottles. These things came one per six pack

Still have a few unopened 1972 undefeated Season, commemorative Doctor Pepper bottles. These things came one per six pack

Awesome, I wish I was alive for the 72 season, but my dad has told me about each game 100+ times, lol.

I just got my autographed randy mcmicheal four feet high in the air going zone against the saints in preseason! awesome! But i would have to say getting my autographed 8x10's of Larry Csonka and Larry Little was pretty special too. both chrismtmas presents last two years. yah baby!

Originally posted by Fins347

Awesome, I wish I was alive for the 72 season, but my dad has told me about each game 100+ times, lol.

:lol: I was 24 yrs. old and won a lot of money on the Dolphins that year. We some how knew they just weren't going lose a game!

They were that good and confident. They had the swagger. Their game plan didn't allow for many blowouts because it was a ball control T.O.P offense and stout defense. Your words ...AWESOME!:up:

a personalized, hand-signed 8x10 from Dan

Probably my authentic white Marino jersey. I was able to score it for $100 off www.starstruck.com, a website I happened to stumble across when I was looking for clearance jerseys. They had like every NFL jersey available, customizable with any name and #, for $100. What a deal.

I have a marino jersey he autographed for me after bumming a dip of copenhagen. That was cool!

Nothing great. I've got a few alright things. A signed Ricky Williams pennant, a 1992 team yearbook, a signed Jim Kiick hat.

I have a Dan Marino signed football he signed for me in a case with a his rookie card he signed for me on another occasion.

I've got a bunch of cool stuff. I must be a Phinz freak...:eek:

I've got a few autographed footballs :

R. Williams / D. Marino / Z. Thomas / J. Taylor / B. Kuechenberg / O. Mare / S. Madsion / T. Wade

Some framed autographed action photos :

Z. Thomas / T. Bowens / J. Taylor / R. Williams / D. Marino / S. Madison / P. Surtain / R. Konrad / M. Clayton / M. Duper / J. Offerdal / Bob Griese /

Coaches D. Shula / J. Johnson / and D. Wannstedt. I've got a personalized photo with Dave when I first met him in 2000 at a golf charity for the boys and girls club. Dave and his wife Jan are both super friendly people. I've had the pleasure of meeting with both of them, and they do alot for the local charities here....

I've also got an authentic Phinz helmet and jersey autographed by QB D. Marino...

My prized possession though, is an authentic 1972 17-0 udefeated season Phinz helmet. It's autographed by the entire starting 1972 Phinz team. ALLLLLRIIIIGHT MIIIIAAAMI!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I have a signed dan marino jersey framed and matted.. a signed dan pitt helmet, signed dan football, signed zach mini, signed jason taylor jersey, signed sam madison jersey, and i fell for the avery thing so he signed a jersey : ( , 4 dan rookie cards, ricky williams jersey, and a throw back larry csonka.. i think thats all of it. any one wanna buy an avery jersey signed >sigh<

Back
Top Bottom