Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own?

I also got a Maxwell coffee can that has not been open with Dan Marino on it. It was some kind of lendary QB collector they had others with Johnny Unitas. I also got a replica autograph Dan Marino ball I got it when I was younger the ball is about 8 to 10 years old the best throwing football I ever threw. I can still throw it but I put it on retirement.:D

Originally posted by Noland
I also got a Maxwell coffee can that has not been open with Dan Marino on it. It was some kind of lendary QB collector they had others with Johnny Unitas. I also got a replica autograph Dan Marino ball I got it when I was younger the ball is about 8 to 10 years old the best throwing football I ever threw. I can still throw it but I put it on retirement.:D
i have that unopened coffee can too!;)

I have one of the commerateive DR. Pepper bottles from 72 also. I have 2 programs and ticket stubs from the game in Indy when Dan broke the TD pass record, i would like to get them auto"d one day. So with those in hand i focused on getting some commerative cards and stuff related to that event. 2 Gold plated Diamond studed promint limited edition 5000 cards and 2 limited edition upper deck cards that are twice the size of a regular both sets commemorating 343. I also have 2 Wheaties boxes commemorating that event.

My worse is a t shirt i got from a car dealership that was doing a promotion related to suber bowl 19. They had 500 shirts made up for each team and would use the winners shirts in the promo, they gave away the Marino shirts

I have Marino's rookie card, every issue of SI with Marino on the cover, also I have a stack of Dolphin Digest issues dating back to the 70's, why I don't know, I know they're not collectibles.

I don't have any autographed stuff, I'm not buying stuff that probably isn't real & I don't live anywhere near the stadium.

My Marino rookie card.

A very rare black Marino jersey

An authentic Pitt Marino jersey(which you still buy at Pittsburgh's online store)

A Dolphin Helmet radio from the 70's when my dad was a kid.

I have a bunch more stuff but it's too much to list but nothing totally unique that I can think of.

Originally posted by SMadison29
I don't have any autographed stuff, I'm not buying stuff that probably isn't real & I don't live anywhere near the stadium.

My Marino rookie card.

A very rare black Marino jersey

An authentic Pitt Marino jersey(which you still buy at Pittsburgh's online store)

A Dolphin Helmet radio from the 70's when my dad was a kid.

I have a bunch more stuff but it's too much to list but nothing totally unique that I can think of.
i think between all of us we should be able to pick up somebody really good in the off season, we have supported the fins by buying enough stuff!:D :eek:

Cool Thread!

I have a ton of stuff too...but my favorite is a custom glass encased picture and helmet (Both signed) of Marino 11/10/1996 vs the Colts when he surpassed the 50,000 yards passing.

Beautiful display.

Originally posted by Superself
Cool Thread!

I have a ton of stuff too...but my favorite is a custom glass encased picture and helmet (Both signed) of Marino 11/10/1996 vs the Colts when he surpassed the 50,000 yards passing.

Beautiful display.
tell me a piece of dolphin memorabelia that isn't beautiful!;)

Back
Top Bottom