Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own?

Originally posted by Marino1983

Tell your wife you need the entire basement finished in your new house to add to your Dolphin collection 06 ....

:yes:

Marino1983
way ahead of you M83. the new house won't have a basement, but it us an upper room that can be fished any way you want, and its MINE!;)

I have the wheaties box with Marino on it unopened. I also have a Dolphin decorated mustang, bus, pickup truck, and plane all from the danbury mint. They certainly are mint.

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
I have the wheaties box with Marino on it unopened. I also have a Dolphin decorated mustang, bus, pickup truck, and plane all from the danbury mint. They certainly are mint.
i don't have the one with marino on it, but i do have the one with shula!;)

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
What color will the walls be in that room 06?
i think i'll stay with traditional navajo white, but i'll have more plaqes and pictures than you can shake a stick at!;) plus a big screen TV, finally!:D

Originally posted by dolfan06
i think i'll stay with traditional navajo white, but i'll have more plaqes and pictures than you can shake a stick at!;) plus a big screen TV, finally!:D

Can I come over Sundays next season?

:cool:

way ahead of you M83. the new house won't have a basement, but it us an upper room that can be fished any way you want, and its MINE!;)

:cool:

:up:

Marino1983

I have a Marino doll that he is calling the play at the huddle to calling clock play to down the ball instead td to Mark Ingram to win the game.

i'm planning on nfl ticket and a big screen TV, as many dolphin fans as i can pack in would be welcome!;)

Hey 06, I told you can come to my house...

You only live a couple thousand miles away ! Just jump on your private jet 06..

:escape:

:lol:

:D

Marino1983

My favorites are an autographed football with Marino, Elway, Kelly, Eisiason. And another with Marino, Nat Moore, the Marks Brothers, and O J mcDuffie. I got these when we crashed Marino's retirement party after the Baltimore game. OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

Originally posted by Noland
I have a Marino doll that he is calling the play at the huddle to calling clock play to down the ball instead td to Mark Ingram to win the game.
that sounds cool, i'd like to see it!;)

Back
Top Bottom