Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own?

I have a really nice budweister neon sign on a dolphins plack. It's engraved wtih the old logo, and is nice shiny metal. I've never seen another like it, I love the darn thing.

Fins Stuff

There is alot of neat memoribilia out there, I have several authentic jersey's Csonka, Marino, Z. Thomas.
A Dolphins helmet no autographs, A Dolphins helmet with Zachs auto, Shawn Woodens auto, Mel Phillips auto ( a super nice guy),

But my FAVORITE FINS items is the helmet with several autographs on it ....Marino, Shula, Duper, Clayton, K. Jackson, Mark Higgs, Reggie Roby, Grissom, T.J. Turner, and a few others.

Mark Higgs is from my hometown and had the helmet with him in 1992 for the Raiders Monday night game and had it autographed for me.

See Ya
KYFIN

Originally posted by Jaj
I don't have a favorite possession.

I do have a Zach Thomas jersey that whenever I wear the Dolphins lose no matter what.

Well I see I'm not the only one.

Originally posted by Fins347
I just signed up for E-Bay, mainly for the sports memoribila, so I was wondering:

What peice of Dolphins/Sports memoribilia that you own is your favorite?
i have the jersey that was worn by dan during the january 5th, 1990 playoff game with KC. the dolphins won 17-16. i got it at a close out auction by sports unlimited, it has a letter of authenticity!;)

Re: Re: Whats the most treasured piece of Dolphins memorabilia you own?

Originally posted by dolfan06
i have the jersey that was worn by dan during the january 5th, 1990 playoff game with KC. the dolphins won 17-16. i got it at a close out auction by sports unlimited, it has a letter of authenticity!;)
btw, i have it under glass, with the marino autographed helmet my son got me for my 50th birthday!;) :D

Let me weigh in here...I have an extensive collection of Miami Dolphin memorabilia.

I have mini helmets auto'd by all the Hall of Famers

2 custom Super Bowl MVP helmets auto'd by Jake Scott and Larry Csonka

A full sized auto'd Ricky Williams helmet

A full sized auto'd Dan Marino helmet

Auto'd jerseys of the 3 retired numbers (12, 13, and 39)

A Marino shadowbox also auto'd

2 neon clocks

I also have the following game used material:

Sam Madison game used shoe, Zach Thomas game used shoe, Chris Chambers game used shoe, a game used Chris Chambers glove from his rookie year against Buffalo (away), Orande Gadsden game used glove, Pat Surtain game used glove, Olindo Mare game used shoe, and a Lamar Smith game used shoe.

I have many auto'd photos, the most impressive is a Ricky 16 x 20 photo against the Jets (Last year home game).

I have 16 x 20 one of a kind blow ups of the ticket stub from the games that they retired #13 and #39 (to be auto'd this year).

Oh yeah, a life sized Ricky stand up...

But my favorite items are the photos of me and Dan and Me and John Offerdahl. Each photo was taken at the Cadillac NFL Golf Classic that was played at the Upper Montclair CC in my home town. Both were quality guys.

I have an entire room in my house dedicated to the Phins...my wife, naturally, is thrilled by this :D

Originally posted by NJPHINFAN
I have an entire room in my house dedicated to the Phins...my wife, naturally, is thrilled by this :D
my wife feels the same way, she gave me 2 walls in the den and the mantle on the fire place. she didn't put any restrictions on the front yard, so i have a dolphin topiary. thats a hedge shaped like a dolphin.;)

geez, you guys really surprised me with how much stuff u have

im dyin to get some auto's, but i guess i was born in the wrong state (NY)

my dad did take me to the fins@giants game this year tho

one collection i have is, caps. i have everyone since the nfl started changing them every year!;)

I feel your pain. The only Dolphin I met personally to get an autograph was Chris Chambers. I have a photo with him but it's difficult to make out. Stupid digital camera!!!

my wife feels the same way, she gave me 2 walls in the den and the mantle on the fire place. she didn't put any restrictions on the front yard, so i have a dolphin topiary. thats a hedge shaped like a dolphin.;)

Tell your wife you need the entire basement finished in your new house to add to your Dolphin collection 06 ....

:yes:

Marino1983

I have an autographed picture of Dan the Man with my niece about 4 years ago, when she participated in that seasons Punt Pass n Kick competition at the Pro...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

one collection i have is, caps. i have everyone since the nfl started changing them every year!;)

Yeah I have a sizable collection of hats 06 ... I even have a hat autographed by D Marino in a case with a letter of authenticity ..

:D

Marino1983

Considering I have a LOT of hats, shirts, jerseys and jackets I would have to say my most treasured Dolphins item I own will be a personalized jersey I order for next season. I have too much Dolphins shat but I dont care, I always spend money on them

I have a nice Dolphins Hat (Aqua with Orange Lettering) with the autographs of:

Dan Marino

Don Shula

and

Jim Jensen.

Back
Top Bottom