What's The Worst That Could Happen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Worst That Could Happen?

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Reaction score
Seriously... What do you think could be the worst thing that could happen?

I personally think that not drafting a qb anywhere in this draft would be one of them.

We cant force the issue but we cant draft a Right Tackle with the first pick either.

Whats the worse that could happen? This

0206_pats-6-ap.jpg

Than 5 minutes later this.

blowing-up-earth-bound-asteroid-not-as-easy-as-armageddon__509115_.jpg

Prioritizing a wealth of good d linemen over a dearth of good o linemen in this draft.

to show how stuipid Bleacher Report is, they actually had this as an article a couple days ago. "the worst thing to happen to each team". for the Fins it had something in regards to "Falling in love with Fitzpatrick, the worst thing that can happen is the fins fall in love with Fitzpatrick, and if they still draft a qb this year or next they let it hinder the qb's progression" no the worst thing that can happen this season is, Fitz having a RT type year and getting us 7-8 wins, and then 2 out of the 3 top QB's from next year falling off the face of the planet, like fromm or Herbert, leaving only Tua as a stud QB and forcing us to have to trade our entire draft to get him

Worst thing that can happen is Flores looks in over his head in an absolute death march of a season. Basically the Cam Cameron/Hue Jackson scenario. I don't mind losing in a rebuild period, but I want to see progress. I want to see player growth. I want to see a competitive team. I want to see buy-in.

Worst thing that could happen is that I try to log in here and see that Finheaven doesn't exist anymore. As much as we all argue with each other from time to time, I really love this place and while I hate losing, being able to come here every day to talk about our team makes it better. I feel that I don't have to go thru all the losing alone. Here's to hoping that FINHEAVEN is always here!!

The underlying point, pendantic snowballs aside, if the Dolphins draft another QB similar to Ryan Tannehill (like Daniel Jones) and spend another 6-7 years developing (teasing) the fans - that would be one of the worst things to happen. Nay, disastrous.

If such a scenario were to play out, it'd put up a tally of close to decade and half of wasted resources, time, and pining for a franchise QB. Heck, it goes on even longer than that. It's been like being confined to a perpetual state of purgatory.

Back
Top Bottom