What's Up With The Patriots Churning Their DBs? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Up With The Patriots Churning Their DBs?

Anything to back up that Chung is overrated talk? Surprising a Miami fan would say that after his game down there last season.

we are absolutely counting on you living in the past. just like the wolf pack on here.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

a lot of mocks had the Phins taking Butler in the first. same with the Pats.

but we took vontae. too bad about pat white....ouch.

we are absolutely counting on you living in the past. just like the wolf pack on here.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

but we took vontae. too bad about pat white....ouch.

Blah blah we're threatened with that crap every season.

ill tell ya why, BB and Brady are making one more run at another Super Bowl. look at who theyve signed this year and what there replacing, they had a relatively younger D and then they go and get haynesworth, ellis, warren, carter, if they do get sharper. on offense they have a bunch of WRs ready to breakout and become stars in the next few years like Tate, edelmen, price. brought in waters on the line and thy kept light, coppen, mankins. there putting together a bunch of guys with tons of experience to try and win it all again.

exactly, tate was up and coming and any of them playing with brady makes them better, but instead of grooming them, they sit them on the bench and play 3 guys that are over 30

Anything to back up that Chung is overrated talk? Surprising a Miami fan would say that after his game down there last season.

Chung is the new Meriweather. A solid safety who got drafted relatively high by the Patriots, therefore everything he does gets magnified into something great. Same way a guy like Meriweather gets 2 pro bowls and then gets cut a year later. Same way Haynesworth is completely worthless with the Redskins yet is some kind of great pick up for the Patriots. Its all in how you spin it and the media spins it in favor of the Patriots.

Blah blah we're threatened with that crap every season.

randy moss makin a comeback....you will really be unstoppable now! lol

even bring guys back out of retirement on that youthmovement in NE. lol

threatened? apparently, we dont threaten anyone. including tom jackson.

Chung is the new Meriweather. A solid safety who got drafted relatively high by the Patriots, therefore everything he does gets magnified into something great. Same way a guy like Meriweather gets 2 pro bowls and then gets cut a year later. Same way Haynesworth is completely worthless with the Redskins yet is some kind of great pick up for the Patriots. Its all in how you spin it and the media spins it in favor of the Patriots.

no, Chung is actually a reliable tackler.

The only thing that upsets me is we wont be able to match up with Butler on monday night....our WR would have eaten him alive....

BB felt he was the best player on the board at that time. Are you saying you can have enough DB's? Your football knowledge is laughable. Dowling is a BIG CB, he may turn into a SS in the future. Anything else?

you hear that spesh? he says your football knowledge is laughable. u gonna take that?

lol

Randy's coming....vontae getting scared. or is it tommy brady feelin naked?

Bodden missed 2010 with an injury and his replacement, Kyle Arrington is not suited to be an outside corner. they drafted Dowling because when he was healthy he was one of the best DB's in the country and has the versatility to play FS. no more smurf cornerbacks.

but many oldies but goodies. right? fat albert. ochostinko. sharper comin soon....oh and the wonderful randy moss. save tommy randy! save him!lol

They have many areas to exploit. Bush and Clay vs their LB's in space is a matchup to exploit also. The strength of the Pats defense will the D-line if Haynesworth and Ellis make any kind of impact. If the O-line can keep Henne upright, then I expect some big plays from our skill position players. I like Gates and Hartline against their no.2 and no.3 CB's. Is Ras I Dowling starting? Many pundits were high on him coming out of the draft.

If u see man to man press, its gonna be a big night for marshall.

Hi my name is Tony and i am new to this forum i just wanted to say that i know why the patriots are making these moves and its ok trust me they are doing all these moves cause they are scared of our dolphins this year there so scared Tom Brady is asking Randy Moss to come back i guess he knows he is going to need way more weapons then what they have and they keep picking up our players every time we let go of someone just for information but this time it is not going to work for them cause we are going to beat them they are going to need way more then information about our playbook for them to beat us so go dolphins and this is the year the dolphins make it to the super bowl.

but many oldies but goodies. right? fat albert. ochostinko. sharper comin soon....oh and the wonderful randy moss. save tommy randy! save him!lol

they worked out Sharper and never offered him a contract. that story was from over a week ago. Haynesworth and Ocho aren't here to "save" anything; the defense doesn't depend on Haynesworth's abiltiy to play and Brady and the offense were good enought to lead the league in scoring without Ocho. they traded for Haynesworth because they could get him for nothing and traded for Ocho because they wanted to add flexibility at the WR position. Ocho was added to help the offense improve and give Brady another target, but he won't be the focal point of it and even if he got cut they have plenty of other options, namely the two TE's that they drafted.

I don't understand what's wrong with signing solid players in free agency. the team has a good balance of youth and veteran experience on both sides of the ball.

Well they were 30th or something in pass defense last year so I'm not surprised. Just weird that they're waiting till now to do it.

And they were #1 in the NFL in interceptions last season

Back
Top Bottom