What's with the "long shots"? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's with the "long shots"?

I honestly think that there is no way in hell the Colts let Payton Manning go. It would be facsinating to get him but that all it is, is a facsination. We would not be able to afford his salary with out damaging the so called nucleus of this team, that is why it's important to either Draft a qb and sign a veteran to groom the rookie or keep jay in for another year and find your relegion. I personally like the idea of Signing a qb and drafting one.

Re: Our first pick this year........

Originally posted by welderpat
Is earlier than the one we drafted marino with, he turned ouy O.K.
I find it totaly amazing that so many people on here know so much more than the hundreds of scouts that work in the N.F.L.
The blue chip draft prospects there is a reason they are rated so high, sure some wont make it. But the odds are alot better.
That is why we are getting a G.M. in this years draft with our first pick we will draft the best Q.B. available, you know one that can throw the damn ball.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hear hear.

Lets just hope the G.M. doesn't catch the "Wanny Creativity" bug...which I really doubt he will...most people aren't as blind as old Dave.

We have a chance to really make this team special this year and next year's drafts. Hire the right people Wayne....dammit.

Fiedler will be starting again.
The best we can hope for is O-line improvements and maybe a WR to help him look better.
Wanny loves Fiedler.
As long as he's around, so is #9!

That's possible but..................

Originally posted by scodoublet
Fiedler will be starting again.
The best we can hope for is O-line improvements and maybe a WR to help him look better.
Wanny loves Fiedler.
As long as he's around, so is #9!

I'm thinking that the Fiedler fascination is what cost Wanny his G.M. status.
I am also wondering if the new Bobo master's personell authority will extend to the coaching staff.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom