What's worse | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's worse

If one person does something wrong, it's wrong. But just because someone else does something wrong does not mean you must stop looking at the first person.

Exactly Ice. Its childish to try to excuse behavior b/c other people do worse behavior.

Originally posted by Samphin
well I thik that comes with the territory though Chambers. If I went out and killed a guy it would get less press then if say...George Bush did. That is just the nature of the beast. In fact, to prove your point about Sebastion doing worse, if I killed 10 people and George Bush knocked off a liquor store, Bush would still get more press as it makes for a more sensational story and ultimately makes more money for writers, editors, sportscasters and more. So if you want to break it down further. A Randy Moss story brings in more money than a Janikowski story.

The only way this changes is if Sebastion had actually hit someone while drivng drunk, then Seabass would be getting more press all be it for a more dubious reason...

Good post Sam.

The one good thing out of this is Moss completed a drive by a Viking without it ending with a punt by Kyle Richardson.

Originally posted by chambers84
Everybody knows about the Randy Moss incident and made a bigger deal out of it than what it really was. It was like the top story of the month. President Bush could have died and it still wouldn't have topped the Moss incident, which was very weak in my opinion. Many witnesses that saw the incident said it was very mild, and no INTENTIONAL harm committed. NOW, Sebastian Janikowski has been cited for his 2nd or 3rd offense for a DUI yesterday. Nothing will come of it and we won't hear about it a week from now, but we'll still hear about the Randy Moss story until next season. Also Janikowski has been cited for sexual assault previously and that story died after a couple of weeks. SO, my point is what's worse?? What Janikowski did, or what Moss did??

The difference is that Moss is very talented and plays with a chip on his shoulder, which many people don't like, SO, when he does something wrong big or petty, they have to bash him every which way, and never praise him for the great things he does OFF the field for his community for the kid he adopted out of the kindness of his heart, and the strides has has had to overcome in his short career.

People make mistakes, quotes of speeches after games and squirting a referee with water isn't that big of deal. He was wrong in what he did last week, but he didn't try to harm anybody intentionally. Look at Deltha O'neal on Monday Night, he physically touches(bumps hard) an official and is fined only $15,000 no suspension. How much was Randy's fine for squirting an official with water?? I believe it was more than that.

Where do you draw the line?
If I push someone with my car, even lightly I be going to jail, then to court and most likely convicted of at least assault.

A car is a 2,000-6,000lb murder weapon. What if she slips and falls and Moss, in his "high state of mind" pushes the accelerator pedal instead of the brakes? What if his foot slips of the brake pedal?
Is he gonna say "oh well, i didn't mean it"?

Moss had that history, thats why 20 or so other teams shied away from him.

If one of us does it it may, if at all, shows up in the police blotter of your local newspaper. Moss is a high profile athlete with an 18 million dollar signing bonus and an idol for a lot of kids.

I sware if there is a way of stripping him of all that money I would love to do it. Moss is a timebomb waiting to explode....

Hey chambers

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've just been busy and haven't had a chance to get online. To answer your question, it doesn't matter how it first came to light that he is a poor teammate. If Jaws on NFL Matchup had highlighted his lack of effort first then Moss would still be someone you wouldn't want on your team. The fact that he said what he did exacerbates things b/c he is saying I do what I want and I don't care if I'm letting my teammates down. This ruins a team b/c eventually your teammates don't care if they let you down either.

I don't understand the point of this thread and why Chambers is so passionate defending Moss.

Please explain Chambers......

Bottom line they are both scumbags with little social value if they couldn't play with a ball. One is getting more publicity because......

1) as other people have said Moss is higher profile.

2) Moss makes a point of continually bringing up his mistakes again when talking to the media. He always ends up digging the hole deeper himself with his mouth.
While Janidrunksky is usually too drunk to make an interview. :D

They both are cancers and may someday be cell mates with our buddy Cecil!

So why again are we arguing who is worse or who gets more publicity for being an idiot?????:rolleyes:

GO FINS

:monkey: Patsies

Back
Top Bottom