What's wrong with Miami Dolphin fans??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's wrong with Miami Dolphin fans???

54zach54

Idaho's #1 Dolphin fan!
Reaction score
I was listening to the game today, yes I said listened "unfortunately I live in Idaho and am subjected to having Denver Broncos games piped into our local airwaves"...

Anyway, what the hell... I think I heard more Patriot fans cheering when the last minute O'Mare field goal attempt was blocked, more than I heard from Miami fans when Chambers caught the one (and only) touchdown pass.

I also had flown out to Miami for my first ever Dolphin home game on the 09/26 Sunday night ESPN game vs. the Buffalo Bills, and nearly half the fans were starting to leave the stadium at the end of the 3rd quarter with Miami only having a 3-point lead!!!

At least the Miami Dolphin tail-gaters were out in full force! :)

Love and Support your team, "even when the offense is struggleing!!!"

There was alot of Patriot fans at the stadium today. But we were very loud, trust me. The problem is, after seeing your 2 million dollar field goal kicker screw up two attemps at winning the game, you start getting frustrated.

It's because half the stadium was Pats fans, it was amazing. When Mare missed the FG I thought he made it with the fans cheering as loud as they were.

And your offense who isn't capable of scoring more than 10 points. We shouldn't be counting on FG kickers to win.

ok...you got a point there... I had to throw my computer chair across the room when it happened TWICE!!!!

Don't get me wrong, we were sitting pretty far up on the homeside 40yrd line... and those people were awesome fans!!!
we had a great time making fun of Mark Royles :)

I just was pissed that so many people were filing out and it was not even the start of the 4th!!

GO FINS!

Originally posted by 54zach54
I was listening to the game today, yes I said listened "unfortunately I live in Idaho and am subjected to having Denver Broncos games piped into our local airwaves"...

Anyway, what the hell... I think I heard more Patriot fans cheering when the last minute O'Mare field goal attempt was blocked, more than I heard from Miami fans when Chambers caught the one (and only) touchdown pass.

I also had flown out to Miami for my first ever Dolphin home game on the 09/26 Sunday night ESPN game vs. the Buffalo Bills, and nearly half the fans were starting to leave the stadium at the end of the 3rd quarter with Miami only having a 3-point lead!!!

Well, I'm 1132 miles away and we DO lve our team. That's why is pisses so many of us off!!
Time for the switch.

Originally posted by 54zach54

It's the new breed of "Fin Fans" that came with the corporate atmosphere of Joe Robbie Stadium.

On the lower level most if not all of the sideline seats are bought up by the likes of attorney's, large corporations, etc. A lot of the people that come in those sections simply come to be seen. It's common for half the stadium to show up midway into the 2nd quarter and leave halfway through the 3rd quarter so they can beat the traffic home. It is pathetic, however, the fan base is getting better by the year and the tailgaiting as you mentioned has caught on full force with the diehard fans.

I was at botht he Bills game and yesterdays game against the Pats, The Bills game you would not believe how many fans left after Fiedler threw the IT, I couldn't believe it I am talking mos of fans and the Fins were still winning.

Yesterdays game like I said you couldn't tell if the Fins had done something good or the Pats did, half the stadium was Pats fans and they were much louder. When Mare missed the Kick I thought for sure it was good with how loud the fans were cherring.

Again when the fins drove down with 2 minutes left in the game the fans were again leaving in droves before Mare ever got on the field.

I don't get how that many Pats fans could get tickets to the game, it is understandable when the team sucks like Arizona that you may have more of the other teams fans but the Fins aren't the Cards.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
I was at botht he Bills game and yesterdays game against the Pats, The Bills game you would not believe how many fans left after Fiedler threw the IT, I couldn't believe it I am talking mos of fans and the Fins were still winning.

Yesterdays game like I said you couldn't tell if the Fins had done something good or the Pats did, half the stadium was Pats fans and they were much louder. When Mare missed the Kick I thought for sure it was good with how loud the fans were cherring.

Again when the fins drove down with 2 minutes left in the game the fans were again leaving in droves before Mare ever got on the field.

I don't get how that many Pats fans could get tickets to the game, it is understandable when the team sucks like Arizona that you may have more of the other teams fans but the Fins aren't the Cards.
it's the same with Heat games...Miami is notorious for having a fairweather fanbase....yes, there are plenty of die-hard fin fans, like most of you on here....but the fact is, the regular Dolphin fan probably couldnt name the Dolphins starting QB and top 2 receivers...You guys on this board are die-hards, but you are in the minority

Want a real funny one.

Ask a Marlin fan their starting lineup.

Originally posted by ZOD
Want a real funny one.

Ask a Marlin fan their starting lineup.
Pierre
Castillo
Pudge
Cabrera
Lee
Lowell
Conine
Gonzalez
Encarnacion or pitcher

I'm a Marlins fan...but honestly, if you asked me this in July I would only be able to name Castillo, Pudge, Lee, Lowell, and gonzo....and only Penny as a starting pitcher

Don't lie.

You had to look it up.:D

Back
Top Bottom