What's wrong with Miami Dolphin fans??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's wrong with Miami Dolphin fans???

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

it's the same with Heat games...Miami is notorious for having a fairweather fanbase....yes, there are plenty of die-hard fin fans, like most of you on here....but the fact is, the regular Dolphin fan probably couldnt name the Dolphins starting QB and top 2 receivers...You guys on this board are die-hards, but you are in the minority

I think it's more of we know what's going to happen before hand.

As much as I wanted us to win (of course) I knew we were going to lose after that Mare kick. I think we truely are a soft team.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I think it's more of we know what's going to happen before hand.

As much as I wanted us to win (of course) I knew we were going to lose after that Mare kick. I think we truely are a soft team.
so were the Bucs...but then they got Chucky...once you guys get a fiery head coach(and once we do too), you'll kick some ***

Originally posted by 54zach54

I also had flown out to Miami for my first ever Dolphin home game on the 09/26 Sunday night ESPN game vs. the Buffalo Bills, and nearly half the fans were starting to leave the stadium at the end of the 3rd quarter with Miami only having a 3-point lead!!!

Yeah, that was pretty wierd. People in my section were saying they had work & school the next morning. Some people were bullfroggin' themselves. They left because alot of Bills fans were there & they felt a comeback approaching. :yell:

I never leave. Not even the 41-6 MNF game against the Colts in '01. Stick to the end & cheer them or cuss them as they run into the locker room.

so were the Bucs...but then they got Chucky...once you guys get a fiery head coach(and once we do too), you'll kick some ***

Yeah, and when that finally happens a lot of our talent won't be here or probably too old by then.

Unless it's next year.

****...sorry dude...what's she trying to rehab from?

Best of luck to her man...I almost checked myself into rehab last year from coke and h..but luckily I smarted up on my own....good luck dude

Um, aren't you always talking about doing 8 balls? :lol:

Coke is bad bad bad.

Um, aren't you always talking about doing 8 balls? :lol:

Coke is bad bad bad.
I havent done a whole 8 ball in about 6 months;)
besides, way too expensive, and it goes so fast...hard to hack though
I keep it at a 20 every week/2 weeks...a little more infrequently now that I'm up in MD right now

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, and when that finally happens a lot of our talent won't be here or probably too old by then.

Unless it's next year.
You're sounding like a darksider now...:D
Join the club:lol: ...darksiders live longer anyways:cool:

Oh yes, the fairweather post again. I truly doubt the Fins have an abundance of fairweather fans when their merchandise sales are always toward the top of the league and they draw 25,000 people to a scrimmage. ALL teams have their fairweather fans. I live in NE and trust me, they have tons! Most of their fans just like to get drunk. Very few that I know have a clue about the Pats starting line-up. Why do so many fans of opposing teams show up in Miami you ask? What other city would you want to travel to? I would say that Miami is pretty enticing to teams from northern cities. Let's end the fairweather debate once and for all because it gets tiring. All teams have them, period.

You're sounding like a darksider now...:D
Join the club:lol: ...darksiders live longer anyways:cool:

I'll be ok by Wend.

:yell:

Want a real funny one.

Ask a Marlin fan their starting lineup
I'm as much a die hard Marlin fan as I am a Phin fan. I could name not only the starting lineup right now but at any point this season (position to position, not batting order, which changes every once and a while) as well as the starting line up at the start of the year, the back ups, the starting rotation from the beginning of the year plus most of those things from last year (what has survived in my memory). Trust me....there are some who never jumped off the Marlin bandwagon to begin with. Even so, I'm pretty sure there are more people are now more familiar with the Marlins starting lineup than the Fins starting O.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by kasaba13
Oh yes, the fairweather post again. I truly doubt the Fins have an abundance of fairweather fans when their merchandise sales are always toward the top of the league and they draw 25,000 people to a scrimmage. ALL teams have their fairweather fans. I live in NE and trust me, they have tons! Most of their fans just like to get drunk. Very few that I know have a clue about the Pats starting line-up. Why do so many fans of opposing teams show up in Miami you ask? What other city would you want to travel to? I would say that Miami is pretty enticing to teams from northern cities. Let's end the fairweather debate once and for all because it gets tiring. All teams have them, period.

Speaking of fairweathered fans, we have had an OVER abundance of Cowboys' gear on "display" around these parts the last week or so. Wonder why that is???????

Back
Top Bottom