What's your take on last night's MNF intro? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's your take on last night's MNF intro?

All those religious freaks who voted for Bush are probably the one's that called ............OOPS did I just say that?

Pope Shula XIV said:
For those of you who didn't see it, here is a link and a quick recap:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1924261

I saw it and didn't really think anything of it...well, I take that back...seeing a partially nude Nicolette Sheridan was a lot better than the actual game or hearing Madden ramble on about "turdukens" or "punch balls". Is it me or has this country really gotten uptight???
I didn't think much of it either... But it is in the eyes of the beholder...It wasn't as graphic as the last years Super Bowl Halftime show (i.e JJ nipple being shown), but it was very sexually suggestive in nature... The biggest gripe most of the complaintees had was that it was aired during "Prime Time" when this is considered the family viewing time...The NFL and ABC had to apologize because of the debacle that happen at the Super Bowl. Or they would be viewed as hypocrites.

OH MY GOD WE SAW A WOMANS BACK!

FCC WOW YOU BETTER FINE EVERYONE! MY VIRGIN EYES! NOOOO!

--pathetic, its a freaking back. I can understand if they showed some side-tit or something like that but come on, you can see more skin walkin down South Beach in August than what was shown last night.

If the FCC fines ABC, they are going to have to hire a guy with stickers to walk around South Beach in the summer and put pasties on the girls nipples and give them a 500 buck fine because they show more skin than Sheridan did last night.

I thought it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom