What's your take on last night's MNF intro? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's your take on last night's MNF intro?

I'm absolutely appauled. The fact that this has gone on for at least 10 years or so now is down right wrong. They should have canned Hank Williams and the ear-damaging intro a long time ago.

oh wait, you were talking about the desperate housewives thing!?!?! the only problem I had with it is that I didn't get to see T.O.'s view :(

In all serious though, the Hank Williams intro is 2nd in terms of football pain to my ears only to the Sunday night announce crew for ESPN football games.

i cant wait till age catches up with Madden so we can get someone half decent announcing MNF. John is just horrible. I want him to retire already.

I dont have a problem with it like most people do.... but personally i didnt think she was that hot...And I cant stand T.O..... so to me.. it was a waste of TV time. But I get the gag of it.
I think people that call people pathetic for complaining about it have got to realize that not everyone finds scene of sexuality and nudity in same context as most people. But its perfectly alright to watch any given primetime evening of rape and murder.
Id rather my kid watch sex.. than watch someone getting their head blown off.

My take was it wasn't necessary, it didn't offend me and hey I wouldn't have minded being TO for the shoot, but it was stupid and didn't need to be there, I want to watch MNF and I don't neet to be titillated to watch it and as there IMO better programs on at 9:00pm on a Sunday evening I don't need to watch D.H. either. I hate freaki' soaps and that one is as bad as the daytime crap.

I think it is a double standard for the NFL to biatch about the SB halftime show and the tiny tit we saw of Janet's and then promote this with an NFL player.

Then again if TO were a real man, he would have shagged her quick and still made it into the huddle for the first play of the game.

MNFINFAN said:
My take was it wasn't necessary, it didn't offend me and hey I wouldn't have minded being TO for the shoot, but it was stupid and didn't need to be there, I want to watch MNF and I don't neet to be titillated to watch it and as there IMO better programs on at 9:00pm on a Sunday evening I don't need to watch D.H. either. I hate freaki' soaps and that one is as bad as the daytime crap.

I think it is a double standard for the NFL to biatch about the SB halftime show and the tiny tit we saw of Janet's and then promote this with an NFL player.

Then again if TO were a real man, he would have shagged her quick and still made it into the huddle for the first play of the game.
HAHAHAHA.. if T.O. was a real man we would attract young honeys instead of retread MILF pudding with psychological issues!:roflmao: :roflmao:

What is getting me was, was she really naked or did she have a cover up on the front of her? If she had a cover up then there was nothing wrong with it. Does anybody know if she really exposed herself to TO?

PhinDude88 said:
Does anybody know if she really exposed herself to TO?
Not sure, they asked T.O the same question and he wouldn't answer it.

that's what all this is about? that wasn't bad at all, move on to more important matters. they didn't show anything that you don't see on the WB

I didn't think it was that bad of a thing. People need to lighten up a little and stop being so uptight.

i thought it was a great way to add more viewers to the new hit show...i thought it was smart as hell...and now its even working better than b4 b/c and publicity is good publicity...it didnt bother me one bit, it actually caught my attention, which was the whole purpose....people have no lives some times to actually call in and complain over something small...but it was great marketing and advertising...the guy for the idea should get a raise

anyone ever think... a woman is naked in the players lockerroom..... T.O. might have passed after she went through the train with team

9pm is the time when the more adult content shows are on, I don't see the problem with it. It wasn't like you could see anything more than you do in a shampoo commercial, and the lines were corny at best.
It isn't like a boob "accidently" popped out while my young kids were watching the halftime show or anything.

I think it's pathetic that some people don't have anything better to do with there time but to write letter's to T.V. stations complaining about every little thing that they don't approve of. Nude women rock and I embrace.....I mean it doesn't bother me!:tongue:

i thought it was funny. t.o.' s expression when she took off the towel was priceless. :)

Back
Top Bottom