When do you start to get that football itch? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When do you start to get that football itch?

marino2duper73 said:
just know that Sept 1-7th will be the longest week of the year

That's like Christmas Eve Night.... you've waited ALL YEAR.... and you feel like a tick about to pop...

:blowup:

phinfan2003 said:
OK then let me rephrase. Everyday, I check out all the local s. fla papers and I'm on finheaven so I'm a fan 24/7. But the itch I'm talking about is the itch where you wake up early in the morning (even on a Saturday after being out all night) to check out the papers and finheaven. Where you check out info on Finheaven and 10 seconds later you refresh to see if something new has popped up. Where you feel that if you get away from your computer, you will miss some late breaking news. That happens to me at the end of June, beginning of July and it goes through the end of the season. It picks up again during FA and the draft and then really hits me again at the end of June early July. That is what I meant about the "itch".

Exactly, these people i know do not have the year around itch. It definitely gets more intense around TC. For example i just woke up 3 mins. before this; I got up turned on the computer, went pee, came back, and here i am.

kingnate85 said:
I never lose the itch.
:yes:

Sites like this 1 help me get through the horrible offseason.

Always have the itch...but the itch gets worse come training camp. Who gets cut? who are the surprises on the team?

i've been dealling with "the itch" now from the months Febuary to August for 19 years now....

not that the itch goes away but there is growing intensity at certain points... i would once the dolphins are out, the itch gets to a very minimum directly after the season... come march to may the itch is CRAZY because of the draft and post draft excitement... then the itch chills for a while, and starts to crescendo early July up until its turned into a full blown itch epidemic in late august...

For me, i have a varying degree of itches. If we don't make the playoffs, i can't wait till next year, and sometimes i don't even want to watch the playoffs if we're not in it. Then after the super bowl ends, i can't wait for the season a little bit more. I'm a huge basketball fan, so when the basketball season ends, I get an all out itch, where i can't go a day without any football news. Then when training camp starts, i officially have "football fevah", and the only cure is more cowbell...er...i mean week 1.

dolfan_101 said:
Exactly, these people i know do not have the year around itch. It definitely gets more intense around TC. For example i just woke up 3 mins. before this; I got up turned on the computer, went pee, came back, and here i am.

TMI dude...TMI :D

Back
Top Bottom