When does Training Camp start?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When does Training Camp start??

Anyone have access to a time machine that I can borrow til end of July?? :err:

Good thing I'm going to Europe two times this summer. Get back end of July. That should help keep my mind off football.

Why is there such a long time between mini training camp and training camp? I presume that the GM and coaches are still working for the next 6 weeks. What are the players doing?

Why is there such a long time between mini training camp and training camp? I presume that the GM and coaches are still working for the next 6 weeks. What are the players doing?

Looks like there free to go on vacation. Well and train hopefully!

Moreno said he’s fine with his place in the competition right now, and though he wants to be an every-down player, he sees the talent around him.

Perhaps that’s why his summer vacation will be a working one. Though Moreno plans to spend some time back in Denver after next week’s mandatory minicamp, he’ll spend most of the time leading up to training camp in South Florida.

“I’ll be mostly here, working out in the heat,” he said.

No better way to get into shape.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/06/11/4171887/miami-dolphins-knowshon-moreno.html#storylink=cpy

There is actually a veteran mini camp this week; 17th, 18th, and 19th, and the media is able to watch all 3 days.

It's not TC I care about, it's when football games start. Preseason games are a bit of a tease, but they are the first time I can really watch these guys in uniform go full force against someone else. That's when it starts for me.

Back
Top Bottom