When we loose to the Jags do we see Ross clean house? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When we loose to the Jags do we see Ross clean house?

No. Ross will die and the team will be passed on to some other Yankee owner before the house gets cleaned.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
No you are not wrong. The next owner is Bruce Beal, as long as he wants to buy the team. Ross made this decision in 2016 and the NFL owners have already agreed to Beal taking over ownership when Ross dies or decides to sell the team to Beal. The only way Beal will not be the next owner is if he decides he does not want to purchase the team once the team becomes available.

Beal is a business partner of Ross and like Ross he lives in New York.

If we don’t beat the Jags then there has got to be firings. They have got to be the worst team in the NFL

It should seem preposterous that we could lose to a team as untalented, poorly coached and dysfunctional as the Jags, until you realize we are the Jags. No two teams in the league are more similarly bad . No two coaches are more over their heads.
The Jags are very untalented but they play harder than the Dolphins and should have beaten a decent Cinci team who they outplayed.
I would not say they are poorly coached. Meyer took over a team that has the least talent in the league. Jimmy Johnson went 1-15 his 1st year.
He has 3 National championships and the best win Pct in modern football history.
Brian Flores has never won anything as a head coach.
He has done a horrible job coaching this year and sucks at player evaluation. He is a complete bozo.

Back
Top Bottom