When will Phins arrive in new England? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will Phins arrive in new England?

NEM

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just curious.

If the storm starts today, as expected, and goes through the night and into tomorrow evening, as expected..the airports in Boston, Providence and Hartford will all be shut down.

So, are the Phins leaving today to try to beat the storm or are they going to take their usual saturday flight and be forced to land in, say, Bermuda and take the boat in to Boston?

126 apparently has not experienced a large nawtheastah - they best fly in today

It's really no big deal my inlaws live in Worcester.....the phins will be there or they will play at a non partial field in lets say Jamaica

I have seen horrible weather before.......no big deal.
Have you flown a 737 in it? Or tried to land one at an airport that's CLOSED, Einstein?

Yes and Yes.

They just divert to another airport and that's it...........

They'll fly in tommorow morning or late tonight.

Buses will get us there.

If we have to walk to the stadium we will.

Yep, your'e screwed...we will make it there.

I can see the excuses already: "the pats had the airports closed! We had to ride a bus from Philly"

Darn those lucky Pats!

I remember the dolphins getting to a pretty snowy buffalo last year so I don't think the pat's are going to be lucky enough to have the Dolphins not show up! They'll be there to kick some a**!

Besides there is only going to be 4 to 6 inches! I might be wrong but that isn't enough to close the airport! Take it from someone that has lived in New England my whole life!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

I flew into New Jersey a million times with horrible weather.

No big deal...you wack jobs from Bahhhhhhhhhhhsten make it sound like it's siberia.

Originally posted by Tailgater
I can see the excuses already: "the pats had the airports closed! We had to ride a bus from Philly"

Darn those lucky Pats!

We didn't start this thread. One of your friends did. And read the posts for heaven's sake. Everybody in this thread doesn't care about the snow.

Back
Top Bottom