When will Phins arrive in new England? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will Phins arrive in new England?

Originally posted by shalafi3455
That's it muck you tell them how it is! A little snow isn't going to stop this team!:cool:

Miami has never beaten the Patriots when it has snowed. :tongue: ;)

In New York it started to snow around 3-4 hours ago. It wasn't sticking in the beginning but now it is. The snow isn't coming down really hard but it definitely is coming down and there are already a few inches on the ground. I imagine that Boston will be in a similar position since it is the same storm. I hope the Dolphins will be able to land tomorrow, but I don't know what the deal will be with the airports in New England.

Actually, the snow will neutralize NEs passing game, so it's welcome. I think the NE inferiority complex is rearing it's ugly head.
Don't worry, we're going to tear into you like a Hobo tears into a bologna sandwich.:lol:

Originally posted by lotion
Actually, the snow will neutralize NEs passing game, so it's welcome. I think the NE inferiority complex is rearing it's ugly head.
Don't worry, we're going to tear into you like a Hobo tears into a bologna sandwich.:lol:

Ya, we arn't the ones that keep crying when the Pats win ;)

Originally posted by Section126
BTW, we are flying into Rhode Island, that will be the staging area for the invasion.

That makes 3 now ;) :D

Originally posted by lotion

I really don't know why the Pats fans make such a big issue out of the snow.

It is funny...everybody in the world is mentioning the snow and claim it to be a factor...the only ones who don't are the Phins and Dolfans....lmao.

If I were a Pats fan I would hope for clear skies, no wind and no snow.
Pats have no running game so to speak off. Brady relies on timing routes. Any snow on the ground throws receivers off their timing patterns.

It seems to me like the "snow thing" is a cry for help and a cry of hope by Pats fans.

I wonder how they're gonna arrange that.You know, since the Phins will be playing in the snow, and the Patriots won't be. Do they like move the snow or something, to make sure the Phins are on it, and the Pats aren't?

Originally posted by Scrappy
I wonder how they're gonna arrange that.You know, since the Phins will be playing in the snow, and the Patriots won't be. Do they like move the snow or something, to make sure the Phins are on it, and the Pats aren't?

Mmmmh..wasn't there a game once where they cleared the snow for the kicker....

:lol:

Originally posted by shalafi3455
I hear that isn't not like there getting 12 feet of snow! It's only going to be 4 to 6 inches!

Check your forecast again. Now they are calling for up to 20" on the ground by gametime.

The airports WILL close, probably early Saturday morning, depending on the windspeed and the inches per hour. They will not be able to keep the runways open with the snow blowing around.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

Miami has never beaten the Patriots when it has snowed. :tongue: ;)

The Patriots have never won when my shoes have been untied :nana:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I hope the Dolphins will be able to land tomorrow, but I don't know what the deal will be with the airports in New England.

All airports in New England, Boston, Providence, Hartford and Manchester have been issued Phish warnings by the Department of Homeland Security and any aircraft containing Phish of any sort will be detoured to an airport outside of the Six New England States where surface transportation in the form of Dog Sleds will be provided.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but get a good night's sleep.

Back
Top Bottom