When will Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will Ricky

P4E said:
Hey, did anyone hear this thing about Ricky having accepted a brownie from Thurman Thomas?

I heard that he said he did chew it but he didn't swallow. :cooldude:

This thread is so appropriate having just watched Half Baked on TV (due to lack of better options).

This Ricky Williams situation is very similar to the situation mike anderson faced last year here in denver. He also failed a drug test and tested positive for Mary-J. He pleaded his innocents and said it was second hand smoking from a party he attended a week before he got tested. If you guys dont remember he ended up sitting out 4 games as part of his suspension.

If ricky tested positive in which was reported then he will most likely get suspended like Mike Anderson Did.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1660649

No Ricky won't get suspended, he is getting fined. If he fails another drug test than it is a suspension. I'm just a little curious if he did fail the drug test and was smokin than why would he make a big deal about it. Aren't all drug tests kept private until you get suspended???

Kistner10 said:
No Ricky won't get suspended, he is getting fined. If he fails another drug test than it is a suspension. I'm just a little curious if he did fail the drug test and was smokin than why would he make a big deal about it. Aren't all drug tests kept private until you get suspended???

He scored really low on the test and it had to have been from second hand smoke, if it wasnt even for a "consistant" smoker it would be higher. FYI my friend is a demon and i was over at is house and i had to get tested for a job and I failed the drug test and I dont smoke at all. But thats my situation i hope Rickys is similar.

I drink every once in a while but most of the time I am DD. I've got friends that smoke it and I go to parties an of course alot of people smoke there. But I do not smoke it but I am pretty sure that it is in my blood around it in a closed room will make you eat all the groceries :bong: :harm: :eat: :). So it is possible either way what ever he does behind closed doors is none of my bussiness he is still on of my favorite players.

Back
Top Bottom