Where are my Celtics fans?

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
15,327
Reaction score
123
1-5 in their last 6 and giving away the Divison. :roflmao:

And 6 of their last 9 on the road! Good luck!

Get ready to go from a 3 seed to an 8 seed overnight! :roflmao:
 

FaninPatsyLand

Welcome to Fenway
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
2,845
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
MikeO said:
1-5 in their last 6 and giving away the Divison. :roflmao:

And 6 of their last 9 on the road! Good luck!

Get ready to go from a 3 seed to an 8 seed overnight! :roflmao:

Yeah, but they'll still make you look like a fool winning 1 game in the playoffs...:tongue:
 

FaninPatsyLand

Welcome to Fenway
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
2,845
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
FiN.in.RI said:
We better watch out in '06 though because the big bad Knicks are getting LeBron James.. :spit:
:lolcry: :lolcry: :rofl4:

Classic Fin, just classic. Good stuff.:up:
 

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
15,327
Reaction score
123
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Celtics and Knicks both suck let's end the discussion. The Celtics suck less!
SO true. So very very true
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
0
MikeO said:
1-5 in their last 6 and giving away the Divison. :roflmao:

And 6 of their last 9 on the road! Good luck!

Get ready to go from a 3 seed to an 8 seed overnight! :roflmao:
You hate Boston :lol:.

Yeah, they're playing like crap. They need to get their **** together quickly.
 

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
15,327
Reaction score
123
Hostile7 said:
You hate Boston :lol:.

Yeah, they're playing like crap. They need to get their **** together quickly.
I don't hate Boston. But you Celtics fans were dancing in the streets when you bet Detriot in a regular season game a few weeks ago. Now, you are all silent with this losing streak

If your gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk.
 

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
15,327
Reaction score
123
FaninPatsyLand said:
Just because I am no Red Sox fan and me saying the Celtics suck doesn't mean I hate Boston. Sorry.

I am no fan of the Tamp bay Bucs and I think the Devil Rays suck does that mean I hate Tampa! :shakeno: :shakeno:
 

FIN-IN-RI

Hammered
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
13,052
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
MikeO said:
I don't hate Boston. But you Celtics fans were dancing in the streets when you bet Detriot in a regular season game a few weeks ago. Now, you are all silent with this losing streak
Who wouldn't be excited about winning 10 of 11 after a trade bringing Antoine back? It wasn't like they just beat Detroit they beat some other formidable foes. It looked like the C's were getting their **** together for a little while there. You said that they were a terrible team (a terrible team doesn't go to the semi-finals in the NBA playoffs, an average team will though). What does that make the hawks then or the 29 win garbage Knicks?

MikeO said:
If your gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk.
Is something like this STAMPED on your forehead?

 

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
15,327
Reaction score
123
they are beating washington right now so maybe they will turn it around tonight.
 

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
Hammered
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
6,605
Reaction score
0
Location
Strong Island
The Celtics are headed in the wrong direction right now. I hope Philly somehow makes it's way to Washington (there beating them right now) because I could see Boston beating Washington but I honestly can't see them beating the Sixers!
 

FIN-IN-RI

Hammered
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
13,052
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Celtics are headed in the wrong direction right now. I hope Philly somehow makes it's way to Washington (there beating them right now) because I could see Boston beating Washington but I honestly can't see them beating the Sixers!
They had a test today and got a big freakin F. Whatcha gonna go though.. when you can't play defense against a good team you look like a bunch of pansies!!

Washington has 0 heart and play 0 defense that's why the C's would win a best-of-7 with them.
 
Top Bottom