where are ya gonna be this weekend? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

where are ya gonna be this weekend?

I leave tomorrow for dirt and rock skiing in upstate NY!:boohoo:

I can barely get up my driveway.....the snow is coming down hard. I gotta go food shopping before rush hour hits.

On my sofa, grieving the season's end for my Fins.

Screw that.

Me and the wife are taking the kids to Disney World this weekend. (Fri. thru Mon.)

I'd rather see my kids running around happy at Disney than sulking at home watching this team go Playoff-less yet again.

Technically, the offseason started for me two weeks ago with the loss to the Bills and the playoff hopes completely dashed.

At least my wife's team (Seahawks) are in the mix this year again.

Long ride to Shulas in Philly when you have one in Florida my dear Watson!:wink:

I will say that the steaks are pretty good at both. Besides, there's always Geno's wit for dessert :lol: I'm not in PA though, I will confirm that much.

I will say that the steaks are pretty good at both. Besides, there's always Geno's wit for dessert :lol: I'm not in PA though, I will confirm that much.

Some gameday, your doorbell will ring on a football sunday, and your going to say to yourself, NJ found me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes2

Well if you are in Deleware, it may take him two or three days to find you. I'd say thats a good head start!

Without stating where I am, I will say that the Tide (Dupont?) factory just as you cross into Deleware has to be the worst smelling place on earth, and I've been to Camden and Newark.

Back
Top Bottom