Where' Armando? Where's Dave Hyde? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where' Armando? Where's Dave Hyde?

beatnut

He Hate Me
Reaction score
The two absolute best Dolphins writers, Armando Salguero and Dave Hyde, have completely stopped their Fins coverage in twitter and in the paper. Have they moved on? Anybody know? I don't remember them ever disappearing for the offseason.

Spesh

#freespesh
Reaction score
The two absolute best Dolphins writers, Armando Salguero and Dave Hyde, have completely stopped their Fins coverage in twitter and in the paper. Have they moved on? Anybody know? I don't remember them ever disappearing for the offseason.

:sidelol:

lurking

Club Member
Reaction score
Who really cares what and where they are.
One is full of drama and the other really doesn't know much about football.

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Club Member
Reaction score
Nothing against Dave Hyde, but he went to the Dan Le Batard school of sports journalism. Don't really have to know much about the sports you're covering if you approach everything as a human interest story.

datruth55

Hungry for defense
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Only person at the Herald that I care about is Barry Jackson. His info is solid and isn't full of conjecture and agendas.

retarmyfinfan

Brave Rifles
Reaction score

That is ****ing hilarious. Armando and best sports writer.

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
So nothing's changed from now and in the middle of the regular season then is what you're telling me?

Top Bottom