Where did my thread go | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did my thread go

Timmy54

Not a 3am Member but still post whoring
Reaction score
i had started a conspiracy thread to get the locals talking, was taking a bunch of heat on it and now the thread has disappeared. Was it deleated or moved. I tried a search of threads i started and it is poof, gone? Mods, whats up/

Timmy54 said:
i had started a conspiracy thread to get the locals talking, was taking a bunch of heat on it and now the thread has disappeared. Was it deleated or moved. I tried a search of threads i started and it is poof, gone? Mods, whats up/

i think the mods deleted it. maybe they are involved in the cover up. :lol:

why would they delete it, is is wrong to discuss

cnc66 said:
that sucker went into my fav's the instant I finished reading it..

it was an excellent post. Kudos again, Maj. And Timmy, maybe the conspiracy stuff is just a bit tiresome for the 5th year anniversary. Doesn't bug me, but I could see how it would...

i again didnt mean any harm, i saw these vids from someone else and thought they made a few good points is all. I in now way was trying to upset anyone! I think most people who know me would agree that i am just a critical thinker. If i hurt your feelings, i appologize, but that site you quote doesnt answer some of these questions raised, and this isnt info from one kid but a few different researchers. I am not saying they are 100% right or wrong, just thought they brought up a good point.

Majpain said:

that is different from what the video of the original post was. what i got the conspiricy of the original post was suppost to be was. the government knew it was about to happen and let it happen to one make money off it and two to get backing for what they wanted to do. Your post is about a conspiricy that the government did the whole thing. two different situations.

Timmy54 said:
i again didnt mean any harm, i saw these vids from someone else and thought they made a few good points is all. I in now way was trying to upset anyone! I think most people who know me would agree that i am just a critical thinker. If i hurt your feelings, i appologize, but that site you quote doesnt answer some of these questions raised, and this isnt info from one kid but a few different researchers. I am not saying they are 100% right or wrong, just thought they brought up a good point.

I agree.

You need to look at these types of things from different angles. 9/11 was a great tragedy. the video you posted did not take away from that. it just added a different view based on facts which were shown in the video that it sure seemed someone knew what was going to happen. i don't see how that takes away from what happened.

but the 9/11 conspiricy theories are just like the JFK ones. you have people that are strongly on one side of the views and just refuse to admit that it could happen.

i never posted the goverment did it. i just posted the video and said they make some good points. and if you think our president and the adminastration didnt make money from 911, you have your head buried in the sand, that is just fact. whether they knew about it or now is up for debate.

Timmy54 said:
i never posted the goverment did it. i just posted the video and said they make some good points. and if you think our president and the adminastration didnt make money from 911, you have your head buried in the sand, that is just fact. whether they knew about it or now is up for debate.

Once again i agree. i wish a mod would post here why it was deleted. it could have made for a good debate.

KingCrowder said:
Once again i agree. i wish a mod would post here why it was deleted. it could have made for a good debate.

Yeah. Ok, here's one that's equally enticing and mind numbing.

I heard Oprah Winfrey and John Madden were behind the conspiracy theory. They were paid off by the NFLPA so the Jints could have something to talk about during their pre-game show.

Timmy...maybe if you chose any other day but this one your "conspiracy" thread would have lived...I am glad it is gone...no more bullcrap about that stuff today, 9-11.

Back
Top Bottom