Where did my thread go | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did my thread go

Prophet said:
Yeah. Ok, here's one that's equally enticing and mind numbing.

I heard Oprah Winfrey and John Madden were behind the conspiracy theory. They were paid off by the NFLPA so the Jints could have something to talk about during their pre-game show.

In all seriousness i did see a conspiracy thing about how after that is was set up for a New York team to reach the world series (to boost spirits) and for the patriots to reach the superbowl (to promote patriotism) i found those funny.

cnc66 said:
Timmy...maybe if you chose any other day but this one your "conspiracy" thread would have lived...I am glad it is gone...no more bullcrap about that stuff today, 9-11.

I second this!

I am agian sorry if it hurt your feelings to post these on 9-11. I did not intend to upset anyone, just stir debate. But for you to personally attack me for doing an inocent act of creating debate, you must now look into yourself to see if your a bit to oversensitive. I am not the only one discussing this, and it is not like i hid what my post was about. Please stop bashing me, if you dont want to debate that is ok, i just dont appriciate you attacking me.

Timmy54 said:
I am agian sorry if it hurt your feelings to post these on 9-11. I did not intend to upset anyone, just stir debate. But for you to personally attack me for doing an inocent act of creating debate, you must now look into yourself to see if your a bit to oversensitive. I am not the only one discussing this, and it is not like i hid what my post was about. Please stop bashing me, if you dont want to debate that is ok, i just dont appriciate you attacking me.

Timmy, I didn't see where anyone attacked you... you created that thread KNOWING it would stir stuff up...why are you unhappy when you get the desired result.

i am unhappy cause you are going after me. i am just trying to get you to think. You dont want to, dont. These are all comming out today, and I caught a couple and thought it would be good to discuss. It is 5 years later, and if there is something fishy, maybe somebody should find it now. but maybe that is just me, but i would like to either dispute all these ideas or find out why. thats all.

cnc66 said:
Timmy, I didn't see where anyone attacked you... you created that thread KNOWING it would stir stuff up...why are you unhappy when you get the desired result.

It does seem to me that you guys are being kind of hard on him for it. and when he posted it maybe he just want a debate and not to stir up stuff. You obviously don't believe what was said in that video so rather than condem him for posting the video you should of just said i don't believe that video because.....

Thats just my opinion

thanks king, even with a diffence of opinion you have kept it above board. very classy!

ok cnc, maybe you should take a deap breath and go back and re-read your posts. Is that really the way you want to represent yourself?? Do you really want to be that guy?? You are also not a mod and can not tell me I can not or should not post. I will not however respond to you, you are not adding nothing but a distraction from the topic.

As for the 9-11 families, I am very respectful of them. My heart bleads for them like they were my own. I cried the other night listening to a child talk about not remembering her daddy. That is why I am bring this up, if the government had knowledge that could have stoped this or failed to act that caused this, then they should be punished because that is what we put them in office to do. I for one do not think it is disrespectful to discuss issues like this now, it is five years later, how long do we have to wait till an oposing view can be heard. I have never said this wasnt horrible or the terrorist shouldnt burn in hell for what they did. I am just upset to read GW is making political clout over it and might have had the info to stop it. I am also upset that Clinton had Osoma in CIA hands and let him go because he was worried about his impeachment. I am also upset at Regan (my fav. president) who supplied Osoma and Alkada (sp?) with money and wepons to fight the Soviets out of Afganistan then they turn against us using our wepons and training. This is the stuff that should make your skin crawl people, not timmy54 posting problems with 911 on the 5 year anniversary.

On another note, this will be my last post on this issue today, I have upset some unfortunately. If this is you, I am sorry, I do understand your greif and home time will heal your wounds. If you just dont like me for what I have said or the fact I took a stand, that is ok too, you are intitled to your opinion.

Timmy54 said:
i am unhappy cause you are going after me. i am just trying to get you to think. You dont want to, dont. These are all comming out today, and I caught a couple and thought it would be good to discuss. It is 5 years later, and if there is something fishy, maybe somebody should find it now. but maybe that is just me, but i would like to either dispute all these ideas or find out why. thats all.

then go dig out the several thousand posts already made on the subject and you will have all the answers you need.

i guess since there is that website there are no questions in the world. that site goes into 911 on the 20 bill and crap like that. Stuff nobody is honestly debating. I gave a few vids that had some intresting points that that site doesnt even discuss, and brought it up for discussion, check it out or dont

cnc, why the hatred man. really, there are people on here who make stupid posts all the time. I make one with some thought behind it asking for discussion and you come at me like this. If 9-11 hurts you this much man, maybe some greif counciling is needed. I only bring this up today because alot of people are talking about it and it is another angle in the discussion. I am not saying any of it is true or false, just giving you the message to make up your own mind. I for one think there are a few good points being made, ie where is the plane wreakage from the pentagon and why would it make a circle going through the wall but we dont see the wings. no wreakage has been shown of the the plane, makes me wonder is all. I think you on the other hand are too emtionaly involved and should maybe not talk about this any more.

Timmy54 said:
cnc, why the hatred man. really, there are people on here who make stupid posts all the time. I make one with some thought behind it asking for discussion and you come at me like this. If 9-11 hurts you this much man, maybe some greif counciling is needed. I only bring this up today because alot of people are talking about it and it is another angle in the discussion. I am not saying any of it is true or false, just giving you the message to make up your own mind. I for one think there are a few good points being made, ie where is the plane wreakage from the pentagon and why would it make a circle going through the wall but we dont see the wings. no wreakage has been shown of the the plane, makes me wonder is all. I think you on the other hand are too emtionaly involved and should maybe not talk about this any more.

if you think I am being hateful, YOU are too sensitive and should NEVER EVER post a controversial thread.

I'm thinking you should just go read what has already been posted THEN you might understand better the comments coming back to you. Quit whinning about rough treatment and go read.

Timmy54 said:
You have the right to ask all these questions...just maybe today is not the day to do it. Pay respect to those who died...and give respect to the families. Tomm might be the better day to talk conspiracies.

ok cnc, maybe you should take a deap breath and go back and re-read your posts. Is that really the way you want to represent yourself?? Do you really want to be that guy?? You are also not a mod and can not tell me I can not or should not post. I will not however respond to you, you are not adding nothing but a distraction from the topic.

As for the 9-11 families, I am very respectful of them. My heart bleads for them like they were my own. I cried the other night listening to a child talk about not remembering her daddy. That is why I am bring this up, if the government had knowledge that could have stoped this or failed to act that caused this, then they should be punished because that is what we put them in office to do. I for one do not think it is disrespectful to discuss issues like this now, it is five years later, how long do we have to wait till an oposing view can be heard. I have never said this wasnt horrible or the terrorist shouldnt burn in hell for what they did. I am just upset to read GW is making political clout over it and might have had the info to stop it. I am also upset that Clinton had Osoma in CIA hands and let him go because he was worried about his impeachment. I am also upset at Regan (my fav. president) who supplied Osoma and Alkada (sp?) with money and wepons to fight the Soviets out of Afganistan then they turn against us using our wepons and training. This is the stuff that should make your skin crawl people, not timmy54 posting problems with 911 on the 5 year anniversary.

On another note, this will be my last post on this issue today, I have upset some unfortunately. If this is you, I am sorry, I do understand your greif and home time will heal your wounds. If you just dont like me for what I have said or the fact I took a stand, that is ok too, you are intitled to your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom