Where did my thread go | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did my thread go

Was there diffrent conspiricy king? I only know of the "goverment" one.

what is with these posts, why did my old post show up here, odd

Timmy54 said:
i am unhappy cause you are going after me. i am just trying to get you to think. You dont want to, dont. These are all comming out today, and I caught a couple and thought it would be good to discuss. It is 5 years later, and if there is something fishy, maybe somebody should find it now. but maybe that is just me, but i would like to either dispute all these ideas or find out why. thats all.

Tim, did you know anyone at the WTC? I knew plenty, and the word Knew is just that! It was the wrong day to do it, and that's that! I sat thru three memorials that day for close friends, and to see that was upsetting.

Like CnC said, maybe another day, but not 9/11, and if you can't see that, then I'm sorry for you!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Tim, did you know anyone at the WTC? I knew plenty, and the word Knew is just that! It was the wrong day to do it, and that's that! I sat threw three memorials that day for close friends, and to see that was upsetting.

Like CnC said, maybe another day, but not 9/11, and if you can't see that, then I'm sorry for you!

:yes:

Best answer yet!

Back
Top Bottom