Where did this idiot come from | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did this idiot come from

Originally posted by John from Hemet
Be careful breken,

Trying to submit logic into the equation is just going to make you look like you dont know what you are trying talk about....

You want to get along with your fellow fin fans...better go with the company line.....

:)
In Buffalo's universe logic dictates that the Bills won four Super Bowls.

Originally posted by Miamian
Check this out: SI must be hurting for talent with this goofball on staff.:goof: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/news/2002/10/17/week7_pickoff/

Well since AOL got control of SI, there sure has been a lot of stupidity from that organization. Anyway besides the misdiagnosis of our game, and overhyping of Bledsole, he has made a couple of other fallable predictions, like Kansas City scoring only 17 at home(sure it is against a mad Denver team but Denver is short a DB, never a good thing against Gonzalez), and having the Lions beat DaBears.

Good analysis Miamian.

You still can't call him an idiot. We are only getting 4 points from the people in Vegas this weekend. That means that if we played these guys in Dallas on Sunday, we would be favored by 1. The odds are based on the general public's view of the game. I'm sure they do their homework before risking their money.

Odds are frequently kept low. When was the last time in an NFL game that a team was favored by 15 points, as opposed to how many 15 point final point margins there have been. If memory serves correctly, the Dolphins were favored by only 8 points over the Lions.

Well Breck, I must say that I was way off base on this one. Not only did we lose, but by the predicted margin. I tried to make crow as palatable as possible to a Miamian by eating it with moros y marduros, lol, but it's taste is still pretty bitter.

LMAO, it's alright man. We all suffer these losses as phin fans together. That's alright, 10-6 will win this division, and all we gotta do is go 5-4 to get there. I'll take a division win this year with the defending champs and the NFL's most improved team in it. How about you?

I'll take it, but I want to go all the way which may require something more like at least 12-4 or 13-3.

Hey thurman....it would have been much more impressive had you said, "you WILL lose by 13".....last week.

"you lost by 13" just makes you a master of the obvious.

Go home. It's getting late.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Pretty simple equation folks:

Buffalo worst run defense + Ricky Williams+ Norv's Ball Control Game= Bledsoe rarley on the field and a Dolphin Victory.

There is NO way Buffalo comes in to our house and wins. Not going to happen.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hitself:

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"If we lose, its by 10, max......"

Nope you lost by 13!
News flash: Thurman Thomas no longer plays for the Bills. Shouldn't you change your name to something like "SuperBowlBridesMaid?"

You know whats funny Miamian, the "idiot" who wrote the story was 9-5 for the week including picking our 13 point win. That makes him 20 games over .500 for the season, not bad for this season.

That was pointed out earlier by Breckenridge and it didn't really impress me because a lot of people are good at prediction.

Back
Top Bottom