where did you have Ajayi ranked amoung RB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

where did you have Ajayi ranked amoung RB?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Going into the draft I had Ajayi ranked the third best running back in the draft.Gurley than Gordon with Ajayi as the only other possible first round pick.when he fell to the 5th and we got him I was in complete shock.
we got one of the top 3 WR and one of the top 3 RBs in the draft
whereid you have Ajayi ranked???

I had him ranked as a first rnd talent who had the unfortunate luck of being in a draft with Gurley and Gordon, and also a bad knee.

But the tape alone, says 1st rnd level player to me.

I had him 3rd behind the obvious top 2. I really felt he was a complete back. I posted my confusion on a thread in the middle rounds.

Going into the draft I had Ajayi ranked the third best running back in the draft.Gurley than Gordon with Ajayi as the only other possible first round pick.when he fell to the 5th and we got him I was in complete shock.
we got one of the top 3 WR and one of the top 3 RBs in the draft
whereid you have Ajayi ranked???

yup.... i basically had him my #3 RB as well... but actually didnt want Gordon first round at all, and would rather Ajayi later rounds..... never expected him to fall like htis though. Still so shocked and pumped we were able to draft him in the 5th... AMAZING!!!

1. Gordon 2. Gurley ---- 3. Coleman 4. Duke. 5. Johnson 6. Ajayi ---- Rest

That's actually very impressive considering I think very highly of this draft for RBs. He's right in that 2nd tier of RBs I really wanted. To get him in the 5th... I'm really, really happy with the pick. I've been harping all off-season that we needed to take advantage of this being such a terrific RB draft and we did.

I think a case can be made in the 3-6 range depending on what you are looking for in a back...

I had him about 5th. Not sure how anybody rated him ahead of Coleman but to each their own.

#3 ranked RB
I still can't believe he is a Dolphin
My favorite pick in this draft,could be the steal of the draft.
Also love the Parker pick
Go Fins!!!!

I was completely asleep on this guy.

It strikes me as odd that there are conflicting opinions on his knee. Either 31 teams FUBAR, or the Fins were paying better attention.

After watching the organizational structures of NFL teams over the past few years, I am not ready to discount the latter.

All i know is the kids taken a ton of hard contact...if he sees his 2nd contract id be surprised

Back
Top Bottom