where did you have Ajayi ranked amoung RB? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

where did you have Ajayi ranked amoung RB?

I don't scout college players and I have never heard of him til we drafted him. I didn't realize we had so many scouts on this board.

in the draft forum part... lots of great talk on the prospects and draft etc.....

much fun... but probably gonna die out til next college season.

Gurley is overrated and has not done much as a back.
ESPN analyst were high on him so everyone jumped on it.
Abdullah, Gordon are better prospects in my opinion and
Ajayi has a great chance at becoming a productive back
for Miami.

I was asleep on this kid.....but how anyone could not have Gurley heads above the rest is beyond me.

Gurley is overrated and has not done much as a back.
ESPN analyst were high on him so everyone jumped on it.
Abdullah, Gordon are better prospects in my opinion and
Ajayi has a great chance at becoming a productive back
for Miami.

sorry but i highly disagree with you on this.... many people brought it on themselves... many of us have been huge on Gurley for a long time, way before media and analysis have jumped on him moving him up high into the first round. This kid has and is very special... great balance of speed, quickness, power, etc.. solid out of the backfield, decent blocker, etc....

not sure if you have fully read the threads, discussed within the conversations throughout the many many days... but if not you missed out on all that.

Gordon also is talented, but I had him lower than Gurley due to the fact he doesnt bring the power, and he struggles to break arm tackles, almost going down to easily often too... not as polished out of the backfield (yet maybe not getting the opportunities as well though).

Abdullah I wouldnt compare to these two guys at all.... sorry

but Ajayi i do agree with you we nailed a special RB here, especially i n the 5th round... he basically would be my #3 RB out of this whole draft group. i love a lot he brings and offers, hopefully he has a long healthy career with us!!! i am pumped!!!

Back
Top Bottom