Where do you rank the AFCE QBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where do you rank the AFCE QBs

Rocky Landing

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm curious to know where Dolphins fans rank the quarterbacks in the AFC East? Who would you consider to be #1 through #8?

Also, where do you think they are right now, where will they be at the start of the season, and where do you think they'll finish the regular season?

Allen

Tua/Wilson
Newton

End of year

Allen
Tua
Wilson
Jones

I liked Cam early on with Carolina but recently I think the hits have taken a toll on him.

Josh Allen is clearly above everyone else but Uno clearly has the highest ceiling of all of them, including Allen. The rest is a bunch of meh.

1. Josh Allen
4. Wilson / Tua / Jones

IMHO, the gap between Josh Allen and the rest is huge, and none of the other three have proven anything. I cannot consider anyone else above 4th with a good conscious. I'm looking for someone to prove something or one of the retreads (Cam Newton) to shock us with a big-time comeback. Our division is not strong at QB's. I rate Wilson as the second best talent, but its the Jets, and they screw up every QB. I've always rated Tua as better than Jones, but they are the same type QB's with both being good solid game managers but lacking arm talent or elite movement skills. The wildcard is Wilson.

Agree with what's being said: Allen is way above everyone else.....until proven differently.

Hmm Tua is not at the bottom of someoneā€™s list yetā€¦I guess theyā€™re busy in other threads.

1. Allen
2. Tua
3. Turbisky
4. Newton
5. Brissett
6. Wilson
7. Jones
8. Morgan
Agree with your rankings! Newton and Brissett are interchangeable IMO.

P.S. Preferring a current top 5 QB over Tua doesn't mean he's on the bottom of someone's list! Can't quite understand why people don't understand this. But solid rankings nonetheless.

Agree with what's being said: Allen is way above everyone else.....until proven differently.

But after his rookie season no one would have put him that high

Just goes to show QB's can really take a jump in their second year especially when they get a pro bowl receiver added to the offence

Here's hoping

Just doing starters.

1) Allen
2) Tua
3) Newton
4) Wilson

With the added mention that if Newton somehow reverted to his old self Id have him well above Tua. As it stands now though he's a sub par QB.

1- Allen
2- Tua
3- Newton
4- Brissett
5- Trubisky
6- Jones
7- Wilson

Since you asked to rate the QBā€™s in the AFC East and not specifically the starting QBā€˜s, I included backup QBā€™s I think are better than Wilson in my list.

Back
Top Bottom