Where do you read Boomer's regular threads? VIP? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where do you read Boomer's regular threads? VIP?

the reason the VIP members downtalk the other parts of this site is because....well, have you looked at some of the threads in the main forum? lots of repetition, members calling out other members, "miami gets no respect" threads, old news, etc...

UF Fin Kat said:
the reason the VIP members downtalk the other parts of this site is because....well, have you looked at some of the threads in the main forum? lots of repetition, members calling out other members, "miami gets no respect" threads, old news, etc...

I see alot of the same things on the main board from VIP members and its still no excuse to rip all board members because of some board members.

dlockz said:
So 36 dollars a year raises one's sport's intelligence i guess since there are no dumbded down avg. fans in VIP. He really has a poor opinion of 90% of the poster's anyway so I could care less if he posts on the main board. Some people should get over one's self.
I paid 36 bucks and I am still a dumb avg fan. I didnt know we had the option of raising our sports intelligence...does that arrive in the mail later?

Baxter said:
I paid 36 bucks and I am still a dumb avg fan. I didnt know we had the option of raising our sports intelligence...does that arrive in the mail later?
Along with the bumper sticker. :yes:

Baxter said:

Thank goodness some of us have a sense of humor lol. I nominate this for post of the year.

Back
Top Bottom